PE while erect?

newguy543

Just Browsing
Media
not too long ago someone thats new on here mentioned doing stretches while erect,(more like bending he said), and he made quick gains. so im wondering if anyone else has done this on a regular basis and seen any gains? i for one seem to feel a better tunica and lig stretch with the more hard i am.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I m sure you are speaking about moochimoon... he does (almost)erect bends without warming up and despite the common advices about that he gaines and didn't injury himself... it maybe depends on his young age and his growth potential...

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I m sure you are speaking about moochimoon... he does (almost)erect bends without warming up and despite the common advices about that he gaines and didn't injury himself... it maybe depends on his young age and his growth potential...

yeah being young like him and me :) does have its advantages sometimes . as i seem to be progressing in pe at a steady rate but have gone sloppy due to cold whether will be bakc up and running after xmas hopefully

lvcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have been interested in doing PE streches when fully erect. i have tried it here and there but havent really kept doing it because i wasnt sure if it was good to do. any advise or pointers would be great.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ive been doing them, and it seemed to be helping me. My pe routines have sadly been jumpy when it comes to routine. but for about a week long session I experimented and began to feel something going on down there, I plan to hopefully get back into a consistent routine though

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just saw this thread. If it is me the OP is referring to, then it should be noted that I never bend my penis when it is fully erect. And I always try to "feel" if the bend is too strong or not. I mean, it is okay if it hurts in a stretchy kind of way (don't overdo it though!), but there should be no real pain what so ever. So use common sense and take care of your members.

I am starting up on my bending routine again. As before I wont have a real schedual, but just do it as often as I can, while still keeping the wang safe and healthy. I supplement with clamping for larger head and girth. Someone said that excersize slows lenghtgrowth, and though I disagreed then, it seems true to me know. I have lost maybe 0.3 cm length, while gained appr. the same in girth. So combining intense lenghtening techs like the semierect bends with clamping might be counterproductive, but I'll give it a go.

newguy543

Just Browsing
Media
very interesting. when you do the bends are you holding them for a certain amount of time or just bending it back and forth kinda in a fluid motion. also, do you stretch while youre erect too? yeah i do confirm though thats its not a 100% erection. dont want ppl gettin hurt trying this stuff.

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hold it for some time. The longer you hold the bend at a safe maximum, the more it will hurt, so I just stop when I feel like it, then I stroke it some to get back some erection, maybe do some jelqs or clamps, and then repeat.

ive got my best results from dry jelquin with erect penis. Whilst on holiday last year managed to get fantastic size all 2 weeks of holiday. Kept up the dry jelquin every morning and evening and the size lasted all holiday. Great on the beach in portugal, wearing when wet see through shorts, on purpose walking past the ladies with wet shorts, great looks. My size flacid was around 7" and a thick 7.25" around. I'm a pumper and found this was far better for lasting results. Just a bit of jelquin during the day to keep size.