PE with piercings??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by LowRida, Oct 3, 2009.

1. LowRida

LowRida New Member

Albums:
    I have done PE (jelqing) in the past with nice results and I want to do some more but now I have a jacob's ladder and I can't jelq cuz the ladder gets in the way and if I take them out it is one hell of a pain to put them back in. I am wondering if anyone has any piercings that does jelqing or pumping or any other PE without too much pain. Thanks.

2. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    Jelquing with a ladder is a pain and you do have to take them out to jelque properly. I had a 6 step ladder - now down to 3 - because of the trouble with taking them out and putting them back in. I've had no problems with pumping though - just take your time. As an alternative you might want to try ball stretching.

3. LowRida

LowRida New Member

Albums:
    Thanks jobbie, I hate to show my ignorance here but what ball stretching gonna do? My balls already hang to my knees lol jk but they are pretty low as is. Does pumping work and is it permanent??

4. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    ball stretching - just someting to do. pumping is not permanent and done wrong can make a good looking cock pretty ugly and sore. You're best bet is to take the bars out for jelquing. What gauge are your bars? I've got 1 ten gauge and two six gauge bars and the 6 gauge bars are easy to put back in because of the size. I will say that stretching up to the 6 gauge was a little painful. Good luck

5. LowRida

LowRida New Member

Albums:
    LOL not sure, i think theyre 14 gauge

6. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    14 gauge is pretty small - that is why you're having trouble getting them back in - actually getting the ball screwed on. Suggest you move up to a 10 gauge minimum - internal thread to make it easier.

7. LowRida

LowRida New Member

Albums:
    that would help im sure, the threads HURT when goin back in and the balls are the biggest pain lol

Draft saved Draft deleted