Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes I am skeptical, but I'm also curious, and would love to be bigger, I'm gonna try it for a while and see how it goes. I'll update my progress and give beginner measurements tomorrow as it's almost 4am and I'm very tired. So far it's a bit uncomfortable to wear but I've heard that's normal and it'll get better with time. Lets see where this goes. This marks the beginning of my 6 months journey.

I'll post pics and measurements along the way. Lets see if this thing can really do as promised ^_~. I asked in another thread if anyone else had used it and had gotten no replies, so I figured I'd try it out and let others know from my experiences. Wish me luck!.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I am skeptical, but I'm also curious, and would love to be bigger, I'm gonna try it for a while and see how it goes. I'll update my progress and give beginner measurements tomorrow as it's almost 4am and I'm very tired. So far it's a bit uncomfortable to wear but I've heard that's normal and it'll get better with time. Lets see where this goes. This marks the beginning of my 6 months journey.

I'll post pics and measurements along the way. Lets see if this thing can really do as promised ^_~. I asked in another thread if anyone else had used it and had gotten no replies, so I figured I'd try it out and let others know from my experiences. Wish me luck!.

Do you have a training regimen set up? If not, please feel free to check out the course outlined here. Note that you'll still need to do warm ups, warm downs, stamina work, and some kind of girth movement if you want well-rounded development.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you have a training regimen set up? If not, please feel free to check out the course outlined here. Note that you'll still need to do warm ups, warm downs, stamina work, and some kind of girth movement if you want well-rounded development.

From what I've read, with this particular one (not sure about other traction devices) it'll increase girth as well as length. And all gains are permanent and do not require any cementing as it increases the number of cells.