Peanut Allergy

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Robert53, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    Interesting events last night. after steak on the grille, hubby and I headed to the bedroom, candles all aglow. hubby wanted a ride on the pogo stick. so we got into that pretty quick. he slid to the side so that he could suck on me and i took my index finger and slipped in his hole to keep it all open and massaged on the prostate. things were going great. he got back up and straddled me to ride my little pony some more. all of a sudden, he started getting constriction in his throat and major nasal congestion. it came on real fast. he said it was like a reaction to peanuts, which he has major problems with. he went upstairs to take Benadryl and use his inhaler. i went up and he was in the bed and was red as a beet. he did not have the diarrhea he normally has after ingesting peanuts. i thought about it overnight and here is what i think happened. yesterday afternoon late i had some nuts, including peanuts, with some wine. i guess i did not wash my hands thoroughly after eating them. when i was massaging the prostate, i guess the peanut oil on my fingers was immediately sent into his system. the blood vessels are near the skin surface in the rectum. anyway, that is our best guess about what happened. this morning his eyes are all puffy and he is feeling okay. whew! that was a weird experience!!

Anyone had an experience like this before?

R

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

You sure it wasn't just a Yellow Jackets fan's reaction to the game with the Dawgs yesterday? :smile:

Seriously, glad your guy's OK. I've heard of people with peanut allergies suffering serious reactions in odder-than-normal ways, like being exposed to products that had a minuscule amount of peanut oil in them without realizing what they were doing (like in cosmetics or shampoo or that sort of thing).

However, I never had personal experience with anything like that. Again ... glad he's OK.

3. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    LOL. In the past he has been in peanut processing plants in South Georgia. There is a lot of dust in them. never had an attack there. but one bite of peanut and its pure hell for a few hours. he can eat an almond or two, but avoids all nuts. Anyway, it can be lethal for some.

Go Tech!

R

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    no offense but this is also why I wear gloves when doing anal play unless he has a latex alergy
    lol

5. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

And that is where Nitrile gloves would come in lol

To the OP, glad your man I ok though. Allergies can be wierd. I can eat figs no problem, but i so much as brush up against a fig tree, its bark or leaves, and I look like i took a role in poison oak. Same goes for shrimp. I need gloves to shell them but have no problem ingesting them.

I'm like the reverse of your guy! lol

#5 B_Nicodemous, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted