Peanuts (L-Arginine) work for increased semen production

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_johnschlong, Dec 11, 2009.

1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Hi all, I've been reading up a lot on L-Arginine, but had no time to buy and test. However, I came to work in an African country where peanuts (groundnuts) are daily on the menu. I said to myself: well, I'll be all alone in this country, I can have sex with as many girls as I want, and I have time and resources to experiment with cheap food - so let me eat some stuff that contains a lot of Arginine, and see what happens.

Before I went to work there, I had read up on the nutritional composition of many foodstuffs. I used this database: Find foods by nutrient - NutritionData.com

So what I found was that ordinary peanuts (Bambara groundnut), both raw and roasted, contain a lot of Arginine. About 3000mg per 100grams. It was certainly worth a try to check whether that type of Arginine has an effect on cum production.

Now, here are my results:

-fresh peanuts (wet in their hull), have a very big effect, provided you eat a lot of them. I ate about 300 to 400 grams a day, and my cum loads easily doubled.

-dried, roasted peanuts (with or without salt), seemed to produce an effect too, but less outspoken. When eating 300 to 400 grams, cum production increased by something like 25%.

-none of the types of peanuts altered the quality of my cum, in the sense that it became more fluid or sticky.

In short, you may want to experiment with peanuts. They are cheap, healthy and not dangerous. On the other hand, you do have to eat a lot of them. And you may get pimples, because they contain a lot of fat.

One final note: I am used to having sex with white European girls - they are uptight, stressed out, often hysteric. You know: white girls.

Now all my experiences with the peanuts, happened while having sex with beautiful, relaxed, sex-loving black girls, in very nice contexts and without any stress. Maybe this has helped in producing more cum. Some of the added production may be attributed to the fact that I was free to do what I wanted in that country, and to the fact that I was constantly out for sex, and surrounded by scantily dressed hot bodies. Worth to mention, I thought.

Anyways, I would love comments from people who have tried peanuts too.

2. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol :)
    :smile:

3. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Trouble with peanuts is that we normally get them loaded with salt.

I think that you are right about the girls, but I think it's more accurate to say "African" girls. Black chicks in the US can be just as un-mellow as the white ones.

I envy you. People here are totally wacked out, uptight about sex. The coolest are the Russian tourist women. They are some fun.

4. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Yes, that's a problem. Because I wanted to continue my tests now that I'm back in Europe, but I too only find salted peanuts.

The fresh, wet ones in Africa are quite tasty and nutritious. I miss them. Just like the ladies.

5. Doctor2015

Doctor2015 New Member

Albums:
    I have decided to test this out for myself. I am a PhD so I am going to use the scientific method to determine the effects of L-Arginine on cum volume. Today I had an orgasm. I produced 1.5 cc of cum. Tonight I will begin a regimen of 3000 mg of L-Arginine per day. I will take a sample each week for 6 weeks. We will see what happens.

Draft saved Draft deleted