pearl necklace

DJM277: I was just wondering how many guys out there have actually cum from just titty fucking a girl?

I actually went out with the one chick who was a very full C.Once in a while when she was on the rag she would let me titty fuck her instead.She would take my cock head in her mouth while I did this.Sort of cheating I guess

wvalady1968: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1064630875;start=0#1 date=09/27/03 at 09:47:46] All sizes, from "a" cup to fucking huge. [/quote]

I love a double entendre!
:D

gigantikok: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1064630875;start=0#1 date=09/27/03 at 09:47:46]I would say a rough estimate would be about 500 tits total. All sizes, from "a" cup to fucking huge. [/quote]
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Woah...

I knew you've had alot of partners, but 500 tits? Wow...

How do you find to do anything other than eat, sleep, and fuck??

gigantikok: Oh, I thought you meant 500 PAIRS of tits. Still, 250 women is a-freakin-lot. Ever imagine yourself settling down, or can no one woman tame the elusive Geo? ;)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I tried that a few times. I just have such a high sex drive, that I am not satisfied with one girl. Right now I am seeing a 24yo and a 38yo with very high libidos and I can keep up with both of them. They know about eachother and I may have them meet for a 3way in the future. I am also looking for other sex partners for when I don't see them.

drrionelli: geo, please understand that I don't mean to be preachy or patronizing when I say this, but rather, I offer it in the spirit that there are impressionable individuals here who don't always use the most prudent judgement.

That's a lot of sex partners. Please, pal, be careful, okay?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have always practiced safe sex. I buy tons of condoms (I should buy shares in Trojan) and I get tested every 6 months. I know I am still at risk even with all the precautions, but I am at risk just walking across the street around her sometimes. Of all the lover's I have had, only 8 have been without condoms and thoses were a long time ago.

8.5_inch_Canuck: I once came in a massage attendants eye while
doing this. She was a little upset to say the least.

Tender: well Geo sweetie...
i think i will worry also about you.
you dont think that somewhere is a sweet lady that you may want just to yourself?
hmmm. not sure. i guess 250 is a foreign concept to me... :-/
even being careful is not a guarantee....
suppose you got tested and it is positive? would it have been worth it? ???

sad for Geo... :(

:-*
Tender

emilywee: "pearl necklace"? so that's what it's called!

learn something new here every day lol!

gigantikok: [quote author=Tender link=board=sex;num=1064630875;start=0#11 date=09/29/03 at 19:35:19]well Geo sweetie...
i think i will worry also about you.
you dont think that somewhere is a sweet lady that you may want just to yourself?
hmmm. not sure. i guess 250 is a foreign concept to me... :-/
even being careful is not a guarantee....
suppose you got tested and it is positive?  would it have been worth it? ???

sad for Geo... :(

:-*
Tender [/quote]
She's right. I worry about you too. Condoms don't always work in preventing sexual diseases, especially after having asm uch sex as you do. Chances for recieving an STD are increased.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thank you for your concern. It is great to have people care. I just hope that it is not a knock on my lifestyle. I know the risks and have done enough research in the area to know what I am doing. (if you look at my posts, you will see that know what I am talking about) I can say at 40yo I have far fewer sex partners than alot of other people. (oh, and this # doesn't count the males I have had sex with.. around 70).

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Titty fucking really gets my juices flowing, so to speak. In particular if the tits I'm fucking are substantially sizable, and natural. Nothing like sliding my cock in between a pair of nice, meaty homegrown tits. ;)

meathose10: Unloading between a jiggling pair of creamy tits IS safe-sex , no? I Love doing that. The sensation is incredible to me. And you can stare into her eyes and watch yourself blow all over those luscious orbs at the same time. Sometimes I get so excited I overshoot the 'necklace' area, though. I've erupted with such force that I've hit her up under the chin and the splatter made it to her lips.....Sweet!

prepstudinsc: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=sex;num=1064630875;start=0#16 date=11/02/03 at 22:58:45]Unloading between a jiggling pair of creamy tits IS safe-sex , no? I Love doing that. The sensation is incredible to me. And you can stare into her eyes and watch yourself blow all over those luscious orbs at the same time. Sometimes I get so excited I overshoot the 'necklace' area, though. I've erupted with such force that I've hit her up under the chin and the splatter made it to her lips.....Sweet![/quote]

Well I think that anytime there is cum that isn't contained in a condom, it's technically considered unsafe. I may be wrong, so correct me if I am.

I've tried to aim to give a pearl necklace before, but because of the way my dick curves upward, and because of the force with which I shoot, I generally overshoot, and end up hitting her face, her hair, the headboard, etc.

Andrea: Hello there.
Firstly, since most of you guys are particularly well endowed, is there a possibility some women would, upon occasion, rather you ejaculate over them after a so called "titty fuck" instead of penetrative intercourse they just don't feel up to?
Secondly, I was of the understanding this form of sex, even if the semen is swallowed, is of very low risk. Am I correct in this?
Please understand I have extremely limited sexual experience and should be considered a little "naive".
Andrea xxxx

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happens sometimes with me too, prep. Sometimes I get going so good, my timing slips and I wind up over shooting her neck, and into her face, hair, and on a brief occassion, right onto her back wall. Needless to say, I had to reprime all her walls with a stainblocker to prevent permanent staining. Hey, you try to explain it her landlady when she wants all her deposit money back when she ,moves out, and can't get it back because of that, you know? :D ??? ;)