pearl necklace

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Andrea link=board=sex;num=1064630875;start=0#18 date=11/03/03 at 16:21:36]Hello there.
Firstly, since most of you guys are particularly well endowed, is there a possibility some women would, upon occasion, rather you ejaculate over them after a so called "titty fuck" instead of penetrative intercourse they just don't feel up to?
Secondly, I was of the understanding this form of sex, even if the semen is swallowed, is of very low risk. Am I correct in this?
Please understand I have extremely limited sexual experience and should be considered a little "naive".
Andrea xxxx[/quote]

Oral sex is considered lower risk than intercourse. Swallowing is riskier than not, and having him ejaculate in his/her mouth is riskier than not. For a long time there were no documented cases of HIV being transmitted orally, but I've heard that there have been since then. HIV is a very sensitive virus and doesn't last long at all outside the bloodstream. HIV-infected blood or semen pretty much has to go into a sore or open wound to transmit it. (Very very small wounds often occur during vaginal sex and are even more common during anal sex.) If one's bodily fluids don't enter someone else's body, then you're quite safe. As STDs go, HIV isn't very contagious.

Other STDs, on the other hand, like herpes and chlamydia, can all be passed on orally, even without swallowing. You could place it between mutual masturbation and vaginal intercourse on the risk scale.

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
I have given a number of girls a pearl necklace.I am a boob man and nothing gets me off more than cumming all over a nice pair of tits :biggrin1:

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love titty fucking, its unreal when the tits ar big, its a more doable job, but i love it when she does the squegy rubbing she know how to control. some girls i know dont like it because their tits ar small they're afraid they wont please the man.

Normal_Guy1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dave2006 said:
I have given a number of girls a pearl necklace.I am a boob man and nothing gets me off more than cumming all over a nice pair of tits :biggrin1:

Couldn't have phrased it better myself

B_popsicleman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a friend that was something like a Double H, she would come over and oil her chest up? Made me insane. We would do it like 4 or 5 times before dawn. Thing is too, she would climb up my legs to my loins laying on me with them darggin up my thighs? And then just like drag and press her breast all over my groin? It was insanity in an hour.

YASHOE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG YES Tittyfucking is the best biggest chest ive ever done it to was a 40dd was so amazing.I have done it about 80 times i cant get enough of it

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
DJM277: I was just wondering how many guys out there have actually cum from just titty fucking a girl?

I actually went out with the one chick who was a very full C.Once in a while when she was on the rag she would let me titty fuck her instead.She would take my cock head in her mouth while I did this.Sort of cheating I guess

you have to be BIG to fuck tits big like those and also to put it in her mouth...
however let me find those big ones and then i tell you but, yeah, i did it and loved it!

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
i've had guys try to titty fuck me but since i'm rather small up top, it doesn't really work out as expected. but it's nice when they thump their hard-ons on my chest!