Pearly Gates

Pappy

Media
Presbyterian, a Methodist, and a Southern Baptist and their wives were all
on a cruise together. A tidal wave came up and swamped the ship, and all the couples drowned. Soon, they're standing before St. Peter at the pearly gates to be judged.

The first in line was the Presbyterian and his wife.
St. Peter shook his head sadly and said, "I can't let you in. You were moral and upright, but you loved money too much. You loved it so much, you even married a woman named Penny." St. Peter waved sadly,and poof, down the chute to Hell they went.

Then came the Methodist. "Sorry, can't let you in either," said Saint Peter. "You abstained from liquor and dancing and cards, but you loved food too much. You loved food so much, you even married a woman named Candy!" Sadly, St. Peter waved again, and down the chute went the Methodists.

The Southern Baptist turned to his wife and whispered nervously, "It ain't looking good, Fanny."

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hoodies at the Pearly Gates
Saint Peter is sitting at the Pearly Gates when two guys wearing hoodies arrive. Saint Peter looked out through the Gates and said, “Wait here. I’ll be right back.”

Saint Peter goes over to God’s chambers and tells him who is waiting at the entrance. God says to Peter, “How many times do I have to tell you.... you can’t be racist and judgmental here. This is Heaven. All are loved. All are brothers. Go back and let them in!”

Saint Peter goes back to the Gates, looks around and lets out a heavy sigh. He returns to God’s chambers and says, “Well they’re gone.”

“The guys wearing hoodies?'” asked God.

“No. The Pearly Gates”