slartlibartfast

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I have them and I HATE them with a passion. I've had sexual partners back off of me like I was diseased or something after they came across them. Mine are very predominate, just like in the picture. I've considered circumcision to reduce the size of them, as was recommended by two doctors. And contrary to what I've read, they do not reduce in size as I've aged. HATE THEM.

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have them and I HATE them with a passion. I've had sexual partners back off of me like I was diseased or something after they came across them. Mine are very predominate, just like in the picture. I've considered circumcision to reduce the size of them, as was recommended by two doctors. And contrary to what I've read, they do not reduce in size as I've aged. HATE THEM.

...any self pics allmale?

slartlibartfast

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Thats awful allmale, so sorry you've had bad experiences with them. I honestly went through my formative years thinking everyone had them and not one of my many girlfriends ever mentioned them. I am however from England where circumcision is not so common so maybe it is viewed here as more the norm. Just for the record that's me in the photo so as you can see I have them pretty bad, my wife doesn't see them as a problem at all so maybe theres' hope yet. And yes I agree with you they don't fade with age.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Oh hell no. First, I'm not well endowed and the pics may gross a few out with comments like "Go see a doctor." I cant imagine anyone liking them.

[On a related note I was so desperate to get rid of them I did a search on the net and found a treatment get rid of them / and or reduce the size of them. From what I found I does work to an extent but its a long process and can be very painful. I followed through with the treatment only with my doctors consent, my 3rd doctor. I did succeed in reducing the size of the largest papules. But hell no I'm not posting pic's.]

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lucky me, I don't have them.. I can see why they would be a turn off for some people

hoodedbilad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I became sexually active when I was about 15 and remember going to see my General Practitioner as I thought I'd caught an STI. It turned out to be PPP's (although at the time I don't remember the GP calling it anything like that). They remained with me for the next 20-odd years and never prompted any comments from sexual partners. Strangely enough, they literally disappeared a couple of years ago! I read some time ago in a mens health magazine that PPP's are often referred to as 'Caeser's Ring'... has anyone ever heard of this desciption?

slartlibartfast

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Strangely enough, they literally disappeared a couple of years ago! I read some time ago in a mens health magazine that PPP's are often referred to as 'Caeser's Ring'... has anyone ever heard of this desciption?

Presumably because Caeser had them? Good to know that theres hope that they may disappear. Particually for those stressed with having them.

Thats awful allmale, so sorry you've had bad experiences with them. I honestly went through my formative years thinking everyone had them and not one of my many girlfriends ever mentioned them. I am however from England where circumcision is not so common so maybe it is viewed here as more the norm. Just for the record that's me in the photo so as you can see I have them pretty bad, my wife doesn't see them as a problem at all so maybe theres' hope yet. And yes I agree with you they don't fade with age.

That's pretty unfortunate you feel that way ALLMALE. I have them and just like Slartibartfast had assumed all males had them in my formative years. The only thing is here in the States most are circumcised. It wasn't until years later having the opportunity to get closer looks at at penises did I realize that most uncirced ones have them with varying degrees, some really pronounced and most circed guys don't have them and those who do you have to really examine to find them. I think when the guys got circumcised (as infants), the tissue that is ripped from the glans may also pull out the papules. No partner has every made a comment about them or been turned down because of them. Sorry again for your experience. Some people are really shallow, I think.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
It happened to me on more than one occasion. Once it happened with a long term partner in the beginning, just backed off of me. Never gave me
head afterwards. Its the breaks.
I do think that if there ever was a really good argument for circumcision, that PPP would justify it....esp in a country where nearly EVERYONE in my generation is cut.

slartlibartfast

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do think that if there ever was a really good argument for circumcision, that PPP would justify it..

I don't see it as so bad, after all as you can see from our own little poll (which bears out well with the statistics on the link above) its not really uncommon and as uncut men get them the most you could argue that that's the way God (or nature) planned it! They're as natural as your foreskin! Celebrate! You're normal, oh and tell you girlfriends "Look love that's the way cocks are supposed to look, get over it and suck!" :wink:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I have them. I started getting them when I was 13 or so. One thing I realized BEFORE I got them (that I've never heard or read anyone else say) was that pre-cum, or something like it, would come out of them. I started masturbating at 12 and after the first few dozen times (maybe) I started noticing little sores that would almost "weep" precum everytime I got erect. Around this same age I got into a conversation about masturbating with my cousin who had to be like 9 at the time and he said the same thing--not exactly about sores, but "little holes on the underside of the head that drip when you're jacking off". Eventually they stopped and became PPPs.

One strange thing I did notice is that I have two of these on my foreskin...well, not exactly my foreskin, but basically one on each side of my frenulum. Anyone else have this?

My PPPs are relatively small and modest in comparison to other examples I've seen on the net. The only ones that kind of bother me are the ones next to my frenulum. Other than that, I don't really care because no girl has ever said anything. They also look pretty "organized", as in not randomly scattered around your dick, so I don't think it's too bad. I guess if a girl asked me about it, it woudl be kind of awkward to explain but I'd just tell her the truth.

Scientists REALLY need to do some more research on this, though. It seems to be ignored. I know there has to be some kind of purpose for them, even if it's just during a stage in puberty or something.

Wait, this is making me think a bit--If you're not circumcised AND you have PPPs, is the head of your penis dry like a circumcised one? I noticed I started getting PPPs around the same time my head started "drying" out, mostly due to being exposed because of (over)masturbation. Maybe PPPs are a penis' final attempt in keeping the head lubricated? I remember clearly that precum-like fluid would secrete out of it before they became tags.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One last thing though--I remember reading somewhere that male cats have them (pretty large ones too) and it's to stimulate the female cat better--maybe this could be it? lol