Pearly Penile Papules (PPP)

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Yes, I have them. They are very sensititive and not in a bad way. I used to think that there was something wrong. I did ask my dr. and he said they are a normal part of the penis for some men. There is no problem with them.

As far as sex is concerned. I have never had any partner ask about them or be worried.

Docdon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am uncut and have them as well, and yes, they are sensitive in a very erotic way! I have read about them before and realize they are harmless, although I would love to have my female dermatologist check them out, wink wink!!

billyc2000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Blowjobs are so amazing with PPP. A nice wet tongue all over my little bumps drives me crazy.

Has anyone developed them later in life? I have very very tiny ones and want to grow more or make them larger.

Mkhonto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard them referred to as Fordyce glands, but I may be wrong. Actually they look a little like an unfinished tear, if you can imagine the foreskin tearing away from the head. I'm uncut too and I had a girlfriend ask about them too: she did the research on them and fed me the (scant) info I have. Seems like they're related to sweat glands, and because they are usually tucked away in a foreskin they don't get rubbed off, although I have tried with generous amounts of manual manipulation, as well as allowing expert amateurs to assist me, but it seems that the feel-good factor of this terribly arduous therapy tends to, ah, DISTRACT one from completing the aesthetic process of smoothing one's bell-end... Maybe I need to apply myself or get someone to assist- it IS for a good cause, after all!

Docdon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard them referred to as Fordyce glands, but I may be wrong. Actually they look a little like an unfinished tear, if you can imagine the foreskin tearing away from the head. I'm uncut too and I had a girlfriend ask about them too: she did the research on them and fed me the (scant) info I have. Seems like they're related to sweat glands, and because they are usually tucked away in a foreskin they don't get rubbed off, although I have tried with generous amounts of manual manipulation, as well as allowing expert amateurs to assist me, but it seems that the feel-good factor of this terribly arduous therapy tends to, ah, DISTRACT one from completing the aesthetic process of smoothing one's bell-end... Maybe I need to apply myself or get someone to assist- it IS for a good cause, after all!
Fordyve spots are not the same as pearly penile papules--located in different places and have different causes and longevity

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have them too, don't really bother me, i used to try to pop them like pimples, it hurt too much and i had a lot to do, and they came back anyways so i stopped.

Reactions: CTJP

av3nturero

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I so love my PPPs! When some girl asks me how do they feel like when touched I say they are like micro clits. They are that sensitive for me. They make a cock look so badass too imo..., like a cute pit bull with a spiked collar!

So I am one for spreading love of them, both of the bearer of these blessings and by the fellating parties!