Pearly Penile Papules (PPP)

MadMax

Just Browsing
Media
Hello,

My name is Chris & i'm new, i've been looking for a 'cure' to this problom i have on the head of my little man. I know it's normal & harmless but it's worth a shot. So has anyone had them removed somehow or reduced there size? I'm very shy & as it is, i don't need to explain to a girl everytime i pull it out.:smile:

Thanks in advance.

MadMax

Just Browsing
Media
:smile:Thank you, yes i know there not abnormal but i didn't even know what they where & i'm a bloke, neither do alot of people i've seen on the net, so the average female isn't going to know & probably think i have a STD. I don't wanna have to educate someone everytime i'm having some fun.:biggrin1:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MadMax said:
:smile:Thank you, yes i know there not abnormal but i didn't even know what they where & i'm a bloke, neither do alot of people i've seen on the net, so the average female isn't going to know & probably think i have a STD. I don't wanna have to educate someone everytime i'm having some fun.:biggrin1:

Good grief, how closely do women look at your cock before having sex? Do they use one of those ring-lights with a magnifying-glass in the middle, or a loupe? Whatever happened to soft lights and sweet music?

Jayroo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MadMax said:
Hello,

My name is Chris & i'm new, i've been looking for a 'cure' to this problom i have on the head of my little man. I know it's normal & harmless but it's worth a shot. So has anyone had them removed somehow or reduced there size? I'm very shy & as it is, i don't need to explain to a girl everytime i pull it out.:smile:

Thanks in advance.

This is just something you have to live with unless you are willing to put your penis through a GREAT DEAL of PAIN...

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Who's that Puerto Rican guy with the gigantic cock who does all those www.bangbus.com women with what they call his "pearl" on the side of his cock?

Is that what we're talking about here?

RAMON! That's this name.
I think that, he has some problem with a vein on his cock shaft, PPPs are always around the ridge of the corona

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
Who's that Puerto Rican guy with the gigantic cock who does all those www.bangbus.com women with what they call his "pearl" on the side of his cock?

Is that what we're talking about here?

RAMON! That's this name.
Some guys have foreign objects (including real pearls, but more often stones of some kind) put under their skin through a slit - sort of permanent French ticklers. Can lead to all sorts of problems.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've actually seen a cock in the flesh (har har) that has pearls inserted along the shaft. The guy had them all over it and all around. I met the guy at a popular piercing place here in Austin called Glory Hole. He tapered my nipple for me.:biggrin1: It looked like you'd need to be one very loose or very drunk woman to ride that bumpy road.:yuck: