Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have this? I know its benign and I have two or three minute notches the lower surface of my glans.No one who I had sex with has ever seen it .

I only noticed them in my early 20's and I wasnt even sexually active then .. Its not bothering me but I been curious to know if anyone has them and if they were removed by any cutting edge medical techniques or also holistic remedies for keeping them from growing? I am uncut and I keep the area very clean .. Sometimes I use dilute tea tree oil to clean my glans when Im done showering...

Cheers

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It doesn't matter if you are cut or uncut. They are harmless nerve endings, which are visible on about 3 out of 10 men.

Professor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you mean these little white dots -
509115-pic-2.jpg

I have similar on the back ridge of my glans -
509116-pic-1.jpg

Used to worry me at first but some guys have them and some don't - nerve endings, sweat glands? I love them...

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I have them as well. Related to the sweat glands from what I understand. I saw a Dr. about them and he recommended circumcision!! Never went back to him again.

Just think of them as "speed bumps!"

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was really strange about 6 years ago I woke up one day and I had 2 perpendicular to each other on the base of my shaft. And then a few months later I applied a bit of pressure rolling my finger across them and they burst and they never came back. And I've had one on my head as long as I can remember, it used to be pretty prominent but now it's barely noticeable.

Professor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had them all my life - since early teens (I'm now in my sixties) they were whiter and more prominent when I was younger, but they're still there. Never caused any problems, they are normal and sweat glands makes sense to me, they are not sensitive in any way, which nerve endings would be. Probably something to do with lubricating the foreskin and even production of smegma!
It is great to be able to discuss these things on sites such as this as I really worried about them when I was young and I couldn't discuss this with anyone.

509847-006.jpg

509846-005.jpg

509848-008.jpg

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have some (looking at the professor`s was like lookinh at my own distrubution) thought they were some STI, Doc reassured me otherwise. Said it is a natural genetic variation. It seems ?ore common amoung uncut guys, but I have seen my fair share of cut dudes with them. They can be translucent to opaque, flesh colored to white, amlost flat to threadlike. Penii are pretty nifty in thier variety! :biggrin: There is a memeber here who is cut how has some, I just saw him in the Show Off forum. I will be back later with the direct link.

Maybe they are braille for the visually impaired? :wink:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The member I was thinking of wad runner 9. He has some pics up for non gold members in his thread "hung heavy in the morning..." thread in the Show Off forum.

*edit* oops it was "thick and heavy in the morning".

here is the the link

Last edited by a moderator: