Pecker ousted? Gillette get's the shave?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Real or just a joke? In my search of who here has been doing what; I came across my list of members. It was then with a moment of horror that I noticed Old Pecker had been dethroned. Yes, the sad word banned was etched under his name. It dawned on me that this is April 1, commonly known as April Fools Day and that Old Pecker may be trying to have a funny on us.

Further looks found that Gillette had a similar tag under her name.

The other moderators appear to still be alive and kicking (me).

Pecker is now informationless-

Gillette still has her information.

The thing which let's me believe (and hope) that this may be some twisted joke, is that the two are still both listed in the membership guide. Others who have been banned (including the recent temps of Mem, Snoozan, Mecurial, Lex, Manly and a few others) were removed from this list upon their banning.

Pecker, we hardly knewd you. Speaking of which, where are the nude photos which Pecker promised would be posted of him on this day (and only for one day)? Seems maybe his banning was done to cheat us of something.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=60

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real or just a joke? In my search of who here has been doing what; I came across my list of members. It was then with a moment of horror that I noticed Old Pecker had been dethroned. Yes, the sad word banned was etched under his name. It dawned on me that this is April 1, commonly known as April Fools Day and that Old Pecker may be trying to have a funny on us.

Further looks found that Gillette had a similar tag under her name.

The other moderators appear to still be alive and kicking (me).

Pecker is now informationless-

Gillette still has her information.

The thing which let's me believe (and hope) that this may be some twisted joke, is that the two are still both listed in the membership guide. Others who have been banned (including the recent temps of Mem, Snoozan, Mecurial, Lex, Manly and a few others) were removed from this list upon their banning.

Pecker, we hardly knewd you. Speaking of which, where are the nude photos which Pecker promised would be posted of him on this day (and only for one day)? Seems maybe his banning was done to cheat us of something.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=60
If this is your idea of an April Fool's joke, it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr from humorous.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If this is your idea of an April Fool's joke, it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr from humorous.

Oh chill out, Chuck :rolleyes: :kiss: - this appears to be Pecker, Gillette and Rob_E's idea of a joke.

Yes, the OWNER, Rob_E, is also listed as "Banned". :tongue:

:biggrin1::biggrin1: I didn't think to check him earlier....

Watch me mash some serious bottoms..ahemm.. buttons I mean, buttons.:tongue:

:booty:
I'll take it like a man :wink::rolleyes::biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
While the moderators don't usually comment on bans and the reasons, there are some circumstances that will allow it.

In Pecker's case, his church required it. He had the opportunity to move up in the Mormon Church and his presence here simply was not allowed. The church required him to be banned to make sure that he didn't come back to visit.

Rob E has sold LPSG. Rob E banned himself so he would not get any private messages. I can't reveal the name of the new owner. But some long time members may be returning now.

I was not online when Gillette was banned. But I understand that she asked to be banned as she is not happy with the new owner and also did not want to keep getting private messages concerning moderator business.

That is the way things happen. A sale of the place and Pecker's great opportunities in his church all happening at the same time really have quick consequences.

I knew when this came out that the members would think it was an April Fool's Joke. I tried to get them to wait a day. But no they refused to listen. Now we have this confusion and trauma on the board.

There may be more moderators stepping down in the near future as a result of all these changes. The loss of Pecker will greatly affect the way the mods were able to discuss things and keep a sense of humor at all times.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While the moderators don't usually comment on bans and the reasons, there are some circumstances that will allow it.

In Pecker's case, his church required it. He had the opportunity to move up in the Mormon Church and his presence here simply was not allowed. The church required him to be banned to make sure that he didn't come back to visit.

Rob E has sold LPSG. Rob E banned himself so he would not get any private messages. I can't reveal the name of the new owner. But some long time members may be returning now.

I was not online when Gillette was banned. But I understand that she asked to be banned as she is not happy with the new owner and also did not want to keep getting private messages concerning moderator business.

That is the way things happen. A sale of the place and Pecker's great opportunities in his church all happening at the same time really have quick consequences.

I knew when this came out that the members would think it was an April Fool's Joke. I tried to get them to wait a day. But no they refused to listen. Now we have this confusion and trauma on the board.

There may be more moderators stepping down in the near future as a result of all these changes. The loss of Pecker will greatly affect the way the mods were able to discuss things and keep a sense of humor at all times.

If this really isn't April fools, it might be worth starting a new thread for It.

If it is true, I will miss Pecker's humor.

(wonder if Lord Pendragon might be the new owner:confused::confused::confused:)