Pecker ousted? Gillette get's the shave?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dammit, why do i always miss everything? LPSG drama is always good entertainment.

so, the site has been sold? ooh, i wonder to who? mystery!!

and Gillette has disappeared? drama!!!

and Pecker came back? suprises!!!

can't wait to see what's next. :p

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Truer words were never spoken.

Really, that's yet to be proven . . . :confused:
Gillette is back to "moderator" status. Given that they disappeared and Freddie posted his own April Fool's thread about Obama dropping out and supporting Hillary; I'm quite confident the mods decided to give us shit on April Fool's day, clever payback for all drama they deal with the likes of us here. Woo-hoo!:biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think this is hilarious... The Pecker stunt especially.

I do note however that Rob_E is no longer "Superman" but just a 'member'. He is still however on the list of Admins.

An oversite? A statement?

Certainly the person I expected to be at the top of the list of buyers had the site been sold does not appear to have bought it.

I still reckon the whole thing is a gag and I love the serious reactions to it - "my days here are numbered if so-and-so takes over" - priceless. Ah well - I guess there are days when I overestimate my own importance too :rolleyes:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this is hilarious... The Pecker stunt especially.

I do note however that Rob_E is no longer "Superman" but just a 'member'. He is still however on the list of Admins.

An oversite? A statement?
Maybe he's planning to change over to Batman.

Certainly the person I expected to be at the top of the list of buyers had the site been sold does not appear to have bought it.
Sadly, HickBoy's check bounced...

I still reckon the whole thing is a gag and I love the serious reactions to it - "my days here are numbered if so-and-so takes over" - priceless.
'twas a bit over the top in some cases. All three now back to live, all three out and back in line with April Fools Day. Will we ever know what happened? Did Pecker have to leave when it was revealed he had developed a crush on the Marie Osmond doll collection? Did Gillette find out she's really from the Schick family? Did Rob_E realize that he wasn't allergic to Kryptonite and therefore couldn't be Superman? And more importantly, why is there a hair stuck between the keys of my keyboard?
Ah well - I guess there are days when I overestimate my own importance too :rolleyes:
As Bozo once said... well, frankly I don't recall. (or was that Reagan?)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best joke would have been if nobody had noticed the bannings.:wink::biggrin1:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apparently we're still being mistreated as (Grand) Old Pecker still hasn't put his gallery of images back up. How much more suffering are we to endure?