Pecker's Birthday Thread

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Happy Birthday Pecker!!! Always enjoy reading your posts, and seeing what you have up your sleeve....enjoy your day!

Peace:smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Pecker!
Happy birthday to you...and many more!!!:birthday: :fest30: :birthday: :banana::banana::birthday: :banana::banana::birthday: :fest30: :birthday: :banana::banana::birthday: :banana::banana::birthday: :fest30: :birthday: :banana::banana:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Pecker, here's my congratulations. If there's something like a godfather of LPSG, I think that's you.

May I give you this wooden statue of you for a present? It's called a woodpecker (silly).

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The date came and went before I saw this thread
But that doesn't mean nothing more can be said
Pecker, you know you are funny and smart
You have turned one-liners into an art.

I hope your birthday was pleasant and sweet
And that someone fed you a decadent treat
I hope you were smiling for most of the day
The way we all smile when we read what you say.

Happy (belated) Birthday, Pecker!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DOH! I Missed the day! Happy Belated Birthday, to one of the people who I admire the most on here...not just for your wit, and your ability to find information, but for your quiet wisdom as well. You never rant or rave, nor stir trouble, yet you always have a way of offereing advice, and wisdom, to those who need it. I'm glad you are sraight, because you had children, and thus continued a gene pool that is superior to most!:biggrin1: Many happy returns, and many many more fun filled days and nights! I feel privaledged to have been touched deeply by you, many times (NO, not THAT way--he's straight, remember? Get with the program!:rolleyes:). I look forward to having my life enriched for a long time to come by your words, my friend.:smile: Manly hugs.
David

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Aw, you guys.

It's been a great week. Lots of good wishes by my LPSG friends and my sons and daughters and grandchildren.

I'm going to my younger son's house this evening for a belated birthday dinner. Afterwards we'll enjoy a dvd movie (chosen by my 3-year-old granddaughter.)

Life is sweet.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sheesh. How did I miss this? :eek:

Betht Belated Birthday Congratulationth Perthy!

Aren't three year olds loads of fun? My little girl loves calling me on her TV remote "telephone" and I must respond on the DVD remote.

Enjoy the family celebration, Pecker!