"Peckers" restaurants?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shortly after the "Hooters" chain opened, there was talk of a similar type of place to come later called "Peckers." As the name implied, this eatery would feature sexy male waiters walking around in skimpy cut-off shorts or very tight pants featuring big bulges.

Did this ever happen? Were there any such places? Or was it simply an urban sexual legend?

(Please excuse me if this is not the correct forum for this post. I couldn't figure out where else to put it! :redface: Thanks!)

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
you may be thinking of the Big Peckers restaurant at the Maryland shore which has nothing to do with penises and everything to do with chicken. They've made a small fortune selling their double entendre on t-shirts to tacky tourists.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you may be thinking of the Big Peckers restaurant at the Maryland shore which has nothing to do with penises and everything to do with chicken. They've made a small fortune selling their double entendre on t-shirts to tacky tourists.

Does this restaurant still exist? If so I just HAVE to plan a trip to Maryland one of these days! :biggrin1: I'd just have to have a picture of the sign on the restaurant too!! (Yes, I'd be one of those tacky tourists... :biggrin1:)

I didn't get to eat at the place back in Indianapolis that had a name that totally cracked me up first time I heard about it: Big Dick's Dogs (it was a hot dog place, and owned by a guy named Dick who was very tall...) Unfortunately it went out of business shortly after I moved to Indianapolis from rural Indiana. I wanted a picture of its sign, too. I did actually get to SEE the restaurant, though!

Oh, and I'd definitely go to a male version of Hooters, too! (Of course, I'm also the woman who daydreams of being a female version of Hugh Hefner!)