• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

My nipples are hardwired to my dick and I absolutely love having them sucked on and lightly bitten. :yum View attachment 12958971 View attachment 12958981 I know a lot of guys are similar. Feel free to post your favorite pics of guys pecs and Nips. Here are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy! ;)

Hi, we do have different pec and nip threads already which have een running for many many months. Pease, use the search function before opening a new thread with a subject we do carry already. It's getting more and more confusing having double, tripole etc. threads and not recommendable. But of course, your pics are hot!

Reactions: 4496721

Hi, we do have different pec and nip threads already which have een running for many many months. Pease, use the search function before opening a new thread with a subject we do carry already. It's getting more and more confusing having double, tripole etc. threads and not recommendable. But of course, your pics are hot!

Thanks man. I'll be sure to do a search next time!

@teddybaerli1

Reactions: teddybaerli1

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks man. I'll be sure to do a search next time!

@teddybaerli1

A fine answer! Mostly members do reply in a hostile way but you are just wonderful (and I just meant it nicely). Thanks man, I am happy that you answered so politely. Best wishes from Munich is sending Ted

Reactions: 4496721

A fine answer! Mostly members do reply in a hostile way but you are just wonderful (and I just meant it nicely). Thanks man, I am happy that you answered so politely. Best wishes from Munich is sending Ted

I knew you were just being helpful. No need to be rude. Lol

Thanks again for the tip and for the warm welcome! @teddybaerli1