pectus excavatum

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by schwulboy1989, Oct 5, 2009.

?

Pectus Poll

1. Turn On

9.6%
  2. Turn Off

17.3%
  3. Doesn't matter

73.1%
  1. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    I'll put an image in a post here so non-paying members can see it, but if you look in my gallery, you'll notice I have a pectus excavatum or "bowl chest," and I'm curious to find out if it's a turn on, turn off, or if it doesn't matter...take the poll, and don't be afraid to be honest...just don't be mean...I have issues as it is...

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I have pectus excavatum as well........mine seems less severe than yours. It's harmless except it can be a sign of Marfan's Syndrome.

3. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    relax ur still very attractive. the chest just adds character. I was ashamed of my chest for years and mine was just a little bird like but who cares. be happy with yourself. oh and nice dick btw

4. dakingfish

dakingfish Member

It has taken me almost 60 years to find out that the beauty is on the inside. You sound like a well rounded, handsome guy. Make the best of what you can't change. :p

5. schwulboy1989

Albums:
    thanks for the responses, guys :)

6. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Personality counts a lot more to most than the look of the body let alone a specific part of it.

And what you lack in a perfect chest you more than make up for in a perfect ass, gorgeous.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It would be a bit of a turn off in the beginning, but in the end it doesn't matter. It has to do with the image u have in mind of a person, and if you see something u never expected, it can be turn off at the beginning. But in the end I don't care because I have things about my body that aren't nice looking as well.

8. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    your cock is HOT. oh..the chest you say? yeah, I think it's nice. I'd smile if you were standin in front of me :)

9. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

Yeah I have one of those as well. Not as pronounced but I thought it was huge. I finally did the same thing you have, asked others about it. There were like, "You gotta be kidding, right? Gawd, I'd take that in a minute if I could just ... like you!" Everyone's got a talent, skill, feature that others would like to have. You do too. In my case it was swimming and good grades. Both were easy for me. I competed nationally in swimming and enjoyed it. Never got to Olympic trials but always wished I could. Another one of those things, huh? I'm fine with it all now because the things we see as huge faults or problems are usually a nothing to others. Let it go, it's a nothing. Love Life. Und Deutsch war mein Hauptsache am die Universitate!

10. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have one too, though very mild in comparison.

Hated it as a kid because when I looked down on it, I thought it looked like I had boobs.

Don't overly notice mine any more though, mainly because I am middle aged and have boobs now, lol.

#10 Rugbypup, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  11. Contour

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not something that would matter to me.. I would actually like the uniqueness of it lol..

Sexual!

12. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

The first question relates to your health and your own self esteem. I have a medical mind so if I were to meet you and were to be interested in you on a romantic level it would be interesting to me and your experiences would be interesting to me.

Coming from a family deeply rooted in medicine I am aware of surgical procedures for this condition, but, to me the main factor would be more how you percieve yourself rather than my perception of you.

My other half of ten plus years has a deformity in one thumb. The thumb is fully functional and presents no problem for him. Unless a person were to ask me about it I would have to think about it to even pay any attention or remember it is there.

I do not find the condition in your case to be a negative. I have a port wine stain birthmark by one eye and unless some individual remarks on it or when I was working on stage, I paid no attention to it.

You look great to me. . . .

13. timothy_462

timothy_462 New Member

I have pectus excavatum also. I had surgery to correct it because I was essentially living with half a working heart for 17 years of my life playing sports and everything else. The surgery helped with the chest pains but as far as cosmetically, it didn't do much. I am embarrassed of my chest and hate taking my shirt off in front of anyone, even though I do have abs. It has been a major setback and makes me very self concious. Just my story, anyone relate?

14. timothy_462

timothy_462 New Member

I have also researched Marfans Syndrome extensively and seem to have a lot of the symptoms of it but haven't gone in to get diagnosed or officially checked out.

15. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm honestly a bit on the fence about if I care or if it bothers me, but all it would take is a sexy twist on it and i'll love it... like a cum pool.... there you go! Loving it already!

16. Autofellatio

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice, but maybe you should get yourself examined for Marfan's Syndrome :)

I have Marfan's, but no pectus excavatum or caricatum. Find excavatum a huge tun -on, though :biggrin1:

17. schwulboy1989

Albums:
    thanks for all of your responses, guys!

you've really opened my eyes and my mind :)

18. jockstrap314

jockstrap314 Member

Albums:
    It sounds like a spell from Harry Potter. ;)

Skinny guys can be hot. Just own it and love it. You only get one you in this life and you're something to be proud of.

Draft saved Draft deleted