Pedro Guerrero

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by petro, Oct 12, 2011.

1. petro

petro New Member

Does anyone remember a Major League Basesball player, whom I think went by the name of Pedro Guerrero?
    I once saw him taking a piss at the urinal next to where I was, at a very well known hotel, and he is HUGE...BIG FAT COCK, humungus HEAD and BIG BALLS. He finished pissing and just stood there slowly stroking his cock until he got a semi-hard on. That image has never left my mind...
    Any naked pictures of the guy????

2. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hadn't heard of him so I had to Google him to see - damn sexy in his prime! I'm very jealous of your experience! Couldn't find any nude - or even shirtless - pics. I wish the last one was bigger - would love to get a better look at that bulge! Probably just a cup, but still.....

Attached Files:

3. petro

petro New Member

What I saw was NOT a cup...He is the BIGGEST and THICKEST cock I have ever seen..This happened about 4-5 years ago and I have never been able to forget that image...To bad I did not dare touch it...as he was standing there getting a semi, knowing i was watching and being proud of what he had to show..

4. SouthernSpunk

SouthernSpunk Member

Yeah, I remember Pedro from his days with the Dodgers. Good to hear he's packing heavy. Wish I had an ex MLB player put on a chubshow for me.

5. halenanea

halenanea New Member

does anyone know how to contact him? would love to make him an offer he (hopefully) couldn't refuse

Draft saved Draft deleted