Video Pedroxxvm (tumblr whore) pedroxx1

Slut85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He will tell you he will send you videos for 40 or 60 but he will never send it. It is all over tumblr I wish I had seen it before. He will block you and you won’t get your money back. People say he has been doing this for a long time, more people need to be aware so he won’t do the same to them. Will be posting more of this whore soon.

Adrianmnrqz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He will tell you he will send you videos for 40 or 60 but he will never send it. It is all over tumblr I wish I had seen it before. He will block you and you won’t get your money back. People say he has been doing this for a long time, more people need to be aware so he won’t do the same to them. Will be posting more of this whore soon.
Yes! Post more!

Slut85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m shocked I got this whore to send me a preview of him sucking cock and he did. I will post it when more people ask. I don’t want people to fall for his scamming ways he has done this to too many people. Some say he scammed them for 40, 60, even 80$

Reactions: Adrianmnrqz

Adrianmnrqz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m shocked I got this whore to send me a preview of him sucking cock and he did. I will post it when more people ask. I don’t want people to fall for his scamming ways he has done this to too many people. Some say he scammed them for 40, 60, even 80$
Post it! Please!