Pee during anal sex - urine enema

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My fuck buddy likes water sports. One day we were at it in the shower (having sex and I was busting to have a piss and usually I pull out and let him hose himself down, but this time he said leave it there and go for it.
So I filled him up with my piss.
Wondering, mainly, does anyone (with a clue) have a health opinion on this, is it ok to do this (after all, urine is sterile)?
and, has anyone else tried it and have suggestions, recommendations?

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The rectum is designed to absorb water so the water in your urine plus much of what is dissolved in it would begin being absorbed into his blood stream. As it is likely that it would only be held in his rectum for a matter of minutes then most of it would be released shortly after your withdrawal.
I would say that overall, it carries similar risks as him drinking your urine if you piss in his mouth.

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK, I understand that, and he does like drinking my urine, (but I don't know if he swallows?).
so what would be the associated risks with that too.
Every guy would know if they had any urine problems (infections or alike) so u'd know if ur piss was in a healthy condition.
Aside from HIV and sexual issues, (we only do it with each other and both in Hetro relationships, so really really trust each others health), what issues could there be?
I'm serious about finding out because we both like it and like I said, trust each other with our health.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK, I understand that, and he does like drinking my urine, (but I don't know if he swallows?).
so what would be the associated risks with that too.
Every guy would know if they had any urine problems (infections or alike) so u'd know if ur piss was in a healthy condition.
Aside from HIV and sexual issues, (we only do it with each other and both in Hetro relationships, so really really trust each others health), what issues could there be?
I'm serious about finding out because we both like it and like I said, trust each other with our health.

Why do you think that being in Heterosexual relationships means you are less likely to have STDs? Do you both use condoms with your female partners everytime you fuck them?

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, of course not. It's because each of us, my mate and I, have only 2 partners, our wives and each other, and that's it. so, after 20 years (marriage and mateship) if it aint happened yet, we're comfortable with it.
I'm with you - against those who relate STDs with gays, I know it's a unisexual thing.
But this is getting off the issue.
I was hoping some people out there with non-judgemental opinions would contribute.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nothing to be worried about, some drugs do flow over into urine. So you should know what you are taking both prescribed and for recreational use and let him know.

You and he is lucky to have found one another. I love watersports and have only recently found a couple play partners that like it too. So have not done the enema act yet, but looking forward to it one both sides. (It sounds like a great relationship, even before this development.)

Keep enjoying!