Pee hole stretching

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Use a catheter. Start with the Fr.14 (or as small as a 5 if you prefer)and work your way up to the 32 even a 34. Guarantee it will stretch the opening and your tubing as well.
They come in both vinyl and latex-rubber so find which works best for you and grab some lubricant and go for it if it's what you want.

Attachments

Reactions: Feedla

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ig11, it's not something which I did myself but had a sex friend who did this and made noticeable increase in the size of the opening. Wish you the best in this.

Reactions: jimcum

RPierceit

Experimental Member
Media
Years ago, I used to play with a guy who was into catheters. We would do some coke, insert catheters, and play with each others dicks for hours. Our dicks got kind of sore but it felt good and when we finally came hours later it was so intense. We used to increase the size of the catheters; I actually got up to a 34.

Sounder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to love sounding. I was finally able to insert my pinkie finger up to the second joint. Then, I underwent surgery to repair my penis, and the doctor put me together with a meatus (peehole) that was too small. Ironically I am back to dilating. This time so I can cum. Life is a bitch.
If you want to play, do it carefully. Never use a numbing agent, the pain is your signal to take things easy. Use catheters, as they are flexible. As you get experienced you can play with sounds. Always use a good lube, preferably sterile. When my doctor dilates me, he works up from a 12fr and ends with a 24fr. Each one stays in for no more than a few seconds.
Hope this helps

ig11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to love sounding. I was finally able to insert my pinkie finger up to the second joint. Then, I underwent surgery to repair my penis, and the doctor put me together with a meatus (peehole) that was too small. Ironically I am back to dilating. This time so I can cum. Life is a bitch.
If you want to play, do it carefully. Never use a numbing agent, the pain is your signal to take things easy. Use catheters, as they are flexible. As you get experienced you can play with sounds. Always use a good lube, preferably sterile. When my doctor dilates me, he works up from a 12fr and ends with a 24fr. Each one stays in for no more than a few seconds.
Hope this helps

Why did you need to get fixed? Thanks for the info

I wonder why people wants to stretch the pee hole? can anyone explain?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been sounding for a while now and my slit is bigger now. I can insert a 39 ff now... try them, but start out small. I have read and did my research. Most guys are able to start out with a 22 or 24... best advice ..patients and water based lube.

most importantly ...have fun, and never force them in..... :wink:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've started a thread on this too, and since gotten a LOT of good information, perhaps summing it up here.
Disclaimer: I am not an expert at sounding - these are just tips I have picked up. Note that you CAN hurt yourself pretty badly if you screw this up...so use caution.

Throwing Caution out there, because it's most important.
1. Sterile. That is the #1 most important and critical step voiced from everyone I have chatted with. EVERYTHING must be Sterile when inserting it into your urethra. If not, you can have a HORRID Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) with a trip to the doc/Urologist.
So clean penis, sounds, clean towels, clean Hands (sterile gloves help), clean place to do it where you can lay down and not be disturbed.

2. You'll need good stainless sounds, such as Hegar as a beginner set, sterilized. These come in a package with several sizes from tiny for women, to large for men. Generally you don't start out with the smallest size because of risk of puncturing the urethra.
3. You'll need sterile surgi-lube available online to allow the sound to slide in and down.
4. Lay on your back, with your Penis soft and lubricate with steri-lube. Gently insert the sound through the meatus lips and let the sound gravity feed its way in. You may need to pull out, re-lubricate and go again. NEVER force it down. When it stops, let it set there for a bit. You can move the skin on the shaft to see if it goes further, but you MUST let the sound find its position.
5. Start out small, and work your way up in size over time. If you go too fast, you'll have bleeding and perhaps hurt yourself.
6. Stay out of your bladder. The risk of infection at minimum doubles. Deep sounding is supposedly pleasurable - however to me the risk of a UTI is too great, and I don't need a frequent hospital visit just because of sexplay. For stretching the pee hole - stay out of your bladder.
7. Urinate right after you Sound to flush your urethra out, and restore the PH level. It will burn and sting, but it's not too bad.
8. Drink LOTS of Cranberry Juice before/after for about a week to fight any chance of infection that may have gotten in.
9. NEVER attempt to Pee or Cum with a sound in your urethra. This will force the fluids to back up into your bladder and cause an infection.

At first I thought it would be neat to do this to have a larger slit, because I have a small pee hole - however I'm actually wondering now if I have a stricture from back in 1996 when I had a catheter ripped out during an emergency room procedure.

Some have also mentioned that once your piss slit is enlarged, you will not shoot cum, rather drool it out in big quantities. So, if it's not really causing issues for you with urination - its probably best to leave it be.

Hope this helps.

I had a hypospadias. Had to get it fixed because of all the infections I was getting.

Yes - that's the other thing. Some had noted with the Urethral opening enlarged, or mis-placed by birth the chances of UTI's increases due to more dirt/bacteria able to enter the urethral tube.

I wonder why people wants to stretch the pee hole? can anyone explain?

For some it's an aesthetic thing because it can be small, for others it's due to urinary issues of not being able to void their bladder completely, which can cause urinary infections.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sounder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good summation, Rikter!
I wish I followed it more in the past.
The hypo caused me so many infections growing up. As well as emotionl issues. Bladder play is definitely a dsngerous thing to do. The pleasure is outweighed by the infection you can get. I used to do it but no matter how clean you think you are, youre never clean enough. Hell, i got an infection from my urologist once!