Pee Shy

pickle2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have a look for this topic in a previous thread. I remember responding.

I had this hang up for some time, but got over it quite quickly. The trick was to close my eyes at the urinal so I couldnt see if anyone was at my right or my left. After a while I was able to open my eyes once the stream was flowing. Now if I need a piss I can do it in any context.

dont think this will work for me cause i can hear foot step and when someone even open the door to the restroom i get tense up also it seem to be strange if someone see you peeing with your eyes close.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
always have been
one of the odd ones of life, for me

tried rationalizing it out over the years closest i got, was leading an early closeted life
keeping self to self etc

maxuncut

Just Browsing
Media
I had this problem fairly badly as well but don't anymore.

For me it was simply that I was embarrased about peeing in front of others and had also originated because I was uncut at a time when almost everyone else was.

Finally, I just said f it. Refused to use the stall. Stood farther away from the urinal so that if anyone WANTED to watch they basically could see. Started standing next to others even where there was an open urinal not next to someone.

In other words, I did everything the opposite of what I had been doing. I sought out situations that I would have avoided (and which were unconsciously causing me stress).

Over the course of about a month it was solved.

Now, I walk right up to the trough, elbow my way in and pee away...

slippy_dicky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a problem for me as well....hated piss test in military. Someone had to watch you piss in the cup. I would stand in line forever...felt like my bladder would explode and nothing would come out. If you took too long...they would make you get back in line. If restroom is empty...I can piss and continue to piss with someone at ather urinal....but can't if someone is already at urinal. Wish I didn't have this problem.

yup, extremely piss shy here too...i've heard the math thing works, just concentrate on math problems till you start pissing. Another method (i heard from another dude, I didn't make this up!) that's pretty weird, but I've found works, is this: when your at the urinal, with someone next to you and can't get started, you imagine pissing on the face of the guy who is next to you...imagine he 's gonna kneel down and your gonna wet him down with your piss. I'm not into the golden shower thing but for some reason this works!

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes this is in the mind as when your heard drop or run water from a griffin at home and immediately want go pIss
but are other different case when male go pIss and he feel afraid
of show off his small DICK and
wait public bathroom is
complete free,for pIss comfortable
and safe

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never had this problem.

If anything I'm more self conscious about how strong my stream sounds when I puree.

Weak streams just sound like small penis to me. I guess people like me are the reason other men are scared to puree in public. We judge you. Lol