Pee shyness

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I could overcome this but I have trouble peeing in front of strangers. If I have already started, it's usually OK.
I know going into a stall helps but I like an occasional glance at a cock at the urinal.
I've even considered hypnosis.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dirty Videophile said:
I wish I could overcome this but I have trouble peeing in front of strangers. If I have already started, it's usually OK.
I know going into a stall helps but I like an occasional glance at a cock at the urinal.
For what it's worth, I've never managed to start peeing in front of strangers in my life. I'm always the one shuffling my feet as I wait for the stall to become free. Life goes on, and as for "occasional glances at the urinal", personally I prefer cocks in a more sexual scenario, so that's never been an issue.

But I have no idea how to commence the flow when others are around either.. if they come in and I'm mid-flow, all is well and good..(like the time a toilet door opened on a train so that everyone in the carriage could watch me pissing --- oh, that was a fun day)... but otherwise, there's no way to "initiate start-up" in their presence whatsoever that I've ever found effective.

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive never used a urnial pretty much for the same reason xD

Dirty Videophile said:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I also experience "bachelor's bladder" -- not a condition that's limited to bachelors, btw, since I have trouble getting started even if my wife is watching. My own case has gotten a bit better with time (and with the proliferation of those little partitions between urinals in most men's rooms). Before those partitions started appearing everywhere, I almost always chose a stall if there was anyone around.

If I happen to get caught right next to someone at a partition-less urinal, I can sometimes get the flow started by (literally!) thinking of water gushing over Niagara Falls. Call me weird, but it works for me.

Steve :smile:

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I heard Howard Stern talking about this one time and his "cure" really worked for me: do math problems. Just start running thru 2+2 = 4, 2+3 = 5, etc...it sounds crazy but it works for me. I was never able to use a urinal before.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
flnkdguy said:
I heard Howard Stern talking about this one time and his "cure" really worked for me: do math problems. Just start running thru 2+2 = 4, 2+3 = 5, etc...it sounds crazy but it works for me. I was never able to use a urinal before.

Won't work for me - I'd run out of fingers to fast.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Won't work for me - I'd run out of fingers to fast.

With your fly open, you should be able to count to eleven - not much of a help, I conceed, but better than nothing.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
It is pretty easy for me when I really have to go....I don't have a problem with anyone around at the time....My friends are pretty much the same....If there is one bathroom for guys and there is a line, we go in together and take turns peeing....I guess we are just comfortable with each other....I really hate peeing in those throff things that are at stadiums and some clubs....

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
flnkdguy said:

I heard about the math solution many, many years ago, tried it, and it does work.

Don't bother with the simple stuff, start right off with something like 69 divided by 9 is ...

On the rare occassions where pee shyness happens to me, that is what I do and it works. Someting to do with left-brain vs. right brain functions.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm drunk and need the toilet bad enough, I'll go to the urinal. Usually though I'll use a stall simply because its more private. There's all kinds of shit in urinals and I dont like people looking at my penis...or THINKING they are.

musicman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sometimes have pee shyness too. What helps me is hearing the sound of running water. I know that may seem odd. I don't look at other guys in the restroom, and often head to the stall myself.

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
pissing at the urinals with other guys around is not really a problem for me, i always choose the urinals and not a stall when i have to piss. but, on the other hand, it takes me longer to start pissing, when there are others in the same room, than when i'm alone. so perhaps i'm a little bit pee-shy without knowing it...

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never had that problem. Doesn't bother me to think the guy standing next to me is trying to sneak a look. Besides, I wait until I really have to go real bad and it comes out like a broken water main. lol

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Put your hand on the cold flush valve. It's easier than doing math and you can get the same results. It takes your attention away from those shy kegal muscles. :biggrin1:

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't go sometimes - the worst is if someone comes in when I am about to start and stands next to me. Normally I just have to force it out and just will myself to piss. I get anxious in case people ntice I'm not peeing and think I'm some kind of pervert trying to check them out :frown1:

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get shy with strangers. I hate when they talk to me. It's wierd. I can talk in the showers naked but if I am standing there with my floppy dick in my hand I tense up. I guess I feel volernable with just my dock hanging there.
I hate the trophs at stadiums too cause you can stand directly across from guys. It is just wierd.
When my buddies and I are drunk we share urinals. Nothing like a bladder full of Corona to rid you of shyness. I have even shared urinals with strangers when drunk. One guy made a remark to me so I pissed on his fat dick.
Jake

Reactions: carsonmccullers

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
TitanicJake said:
When my buddies and I are drunk we share urinals. Nothing like a bladder full of Corona to rid you of shyness. I have even shared urinals with strangers when drunk. One guy made a remark to me so I pissed on his fat dick.
Jake

Yup, nothing like beer, or scotch, or rum, or vodka, or bourbon ... alcohol is the solution, and the only one I've found.
Any other intoxicant and the problem is hopeless.
The harder you try to piss, the tighter the contractions that are inhibiting you.
Feel a bit stupid about it. You feel like you don't quite own your cock.
To tell the truth, I'm delighted to hear that so many others have this problem. I love having this company ... but not at the next urinal.
(Oh, and once started, as others have observed, it's home free. Me neurotic about pissing? Never!)