Pee shyness

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I used to share the same problem, until one year ago. Then nothing happened to change my life, but i got more confident, and i also noticed that guys (well, some guys) like getting a glance to my equippment. This was a boost to go to urinals!

I never do it when there is the risk that somebody i know comes in, however.

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Funny thing is that people often link it to penis size which (as this discussion and galleries prove) is not the case... I don't like to pee at a urinal either when I am surrounded by guys... another thing is I don't think all trousers are urinal friendly anyway, I mean some require to loose the button and belt too. So I opt for a stall.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to be pee shy depending on the occasion but it's much less now, not sure why. It was especially bad when using the "trough" type where tons of dudes are side by side peeing into one long urinal. Usually see this at concerts or ballgames when there's a lot of guys and a trough. I would simply wait until I had to go really, really bad so that it would take very little mind games to let go. Otherwise, I used to close my eyes and pretend I was under or near a waterfall with water falling and splashing all around me. That did the trick pretty well.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have noticed more men looking at me lately when I'm at the urinal than ever before. I'm not sure why that is.
Jake

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im a totally shy person, but somehow peeing is an exception. I dont care if others are staring at mine, I'm ignoring them by saying to myself "I'm not looking at theirs, so why should they be looking at mine?".

But I remember I was nervous about it once, but I overcame it during a school trip. There were always people everywhere and I had a such obsession that I didnt go to the toilet when there was anyone else there.... guess what... I didnt pee for TWO DAYS!!! Then there was a camp fire in front of the house we stayed in and because everyone was outisde... I got my chance and hurry ran into the toilet and peed for two minutes... felt dammm good hehehhe. And somehow since that moment I decided that it was a crazy idea and I should stop being nervous about stuff like that.

Oh wait ... there is one more thing ... when there are cameras... I see them rarely, but if they're there then I'm kinda shy a bit... and I remember one time I was in a cinema and there was some red glass above the urinal that was detecting (by laser propably) if the guy peeing went away, if he did then it flushed... and I somehow got some paranoid thought ..."is there a guy behind that glass and no laser?"

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
I just look dead ahead, sigh, and think about whatever I'm going to be doign soon as I'm done in there. I did have a weird experience about a year ago where I was finally over my pee-shyness and some old guy literally bumped into me and kinda stared at me while I was going, was really really creepy and for a couple of weeks I was a stall-dasher. :p

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Intersting topic. I'd have thought guys with big dicks (I'm just on the big side of average, and a grower, but I used to think I was small) wouldn't have any worries, knowing that anyone who saw them would be jealous, not contemptuous. But it seems that's not the issue.

I used to be very pee-shy and very concerned about it - even took it to psychotherapy a few times. Even looked into the neurology and decided that since it was the parasympathetic nervous system (I think it was) that releases the floodgates, which is the same system that gets you ready to eat, I'd think about food till I salivated - I still always spit before I piss.

I decided I'd just stay till I peed, however long it takes. Funny thing is, I can piss in the company of a man I've had sex with - something about having no secrets from them.

(I'd never thought about how Americans spell "trough" - why not "troff", I wonder? Maybe Webster just never thought of it.)

JeffGrncrs

Just Browsing
Media
That you would voice this concern seems to underly the fact that you have might have a hidden fetish for public unrination. Maybe try unrinating with your significant other. As for myself I could probably get on a podium in a stadium filled with ten thousand people and uriinate.

D_Melburn Pudmuncher

Account Disabled
Media
Dirty Videophile said:
If I ever encounter anyone standing at the urinal with a calculator, I'll know they have a problem!:tongue:

I was in Hong Kong restroom and saw a guy with an Abacus, but that's another story.

The convenience of being able to stand and pee does come at a cost.

I really gotta go take a wizzz
Later!

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm also pee shy at times, but if i flush the urinal, i can go
and usually try to time my urinal visits when no one else is at the one next to mine, at least if i can start going and someone walks up i can't stop, just flows. otherwise what it really boils down to is getting your mind off the the issue of "stage fright".

same exact thing happens when someone is behind you when your typing. you can sometimes freeze up on your typing or make more mistakes because you know the person is watcing you and expecting you to "perform" and not fuckup. so get your mind off the fact that yes people do look and peek and some even watch and do expect you to perform, nothing you can do but accept yourself, take pride in your manhood, relax, don't think about other people watching and put on a good show. much like performing on stage. focus on something else beside the fact that you're standing around in public, in full view of complete strangers with your dick hanging out.

that's how society is today, double standards for men....

here is a good thread on this topic...

http://www.measurection.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/177304/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/all/vc/1

now all this pee shy talk makes me want to pee

E

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never bee able to pee when someone comes in. if I am started all weel and good but if I walk into a public toilet and people there I just wait on a cubicle as cant pee if people are there. Just cant explain it.

D

deleted3782

I am a pee slut. Anywhere, anytime, anyone, any place.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the same problem. Always have for most of my 41 years of life. Just recently I have just began using public restrooms. For me it's not so much guys looking...for me, it's a sound thing. Is that strange? I know we all make noise when we pee, but it is really embarrassing for me to know someone can hear me pee....LOL...."that made me laugh". By "noise" I mean when it hits the water.
My new job has helped with this problem. Our bathroom is not the far away from everyone in the salon. So, it has helped me in some strange way to over coming my fear of the noise issue.
How strange is that ? ....:confused:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always find that if I have to go in a public loo and people are around that counting in my head works. I rarely need to count past 25 or 30. Give it a try you have nothing to lose.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Joseph said:
But this is weird.. "big guys" have all sorts of reasons not to have pee shyness, but most of you do...
I don't think that's necessarily true, it's simply that those who do have 'pee issues' have responded on this thread, while the vast majority who don't have simply chosen not to.

But yes, it would seem that cock size is not the issue here, with the root causes doubtless located in individuals' personalities and personal psychology (shyness, negative thoughts about pee noises instilled during childhood, etc.).

In my case... I can think of two factors. First, as a child, my mother would always take me into the women's toilets rather than let me go into the men's toilets... so I was exposed primarily to the notion of using a stall. Second, when I made the move from primary to junior school (around age 8, I think), I made the "mistake" - on my first day - of using the 'primary' toilets, with which I was familiar (partly as I was somewhat wary of all the older boys congregated in the junior school toilets). My reward? Being kicked (yes, really, physically kicked) by the deputy headmaster into a room and beaten over the behind with a leather slipper by the headmaster. For going to the wrong toilet to pee, ffs. After which, I don't think that I ever went to the toilet during my time at that school again. Likewise, I never had even the faintest respect for the staff at the school from that moment onwards either, sadly.

D

deleted20132

one another pee- shy guy here..
yeah, it went better when i started to take showers at my pool naked- then if i'd go to relieve myself, it would go (of course, i was constantly reminding myself to be prepared when someone comes not to be surprised by that).
but yeah, today at my uni, same situation (just went to relieve myself), but, no, no way, i was not at the pools' ..