Pee with the door open or closed?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, when you're at home do you pee with the door open or closed? I usually like peeing with the door open because I think it's a waste of time to shut the door just to have to open it up right after again. My roommates though always tell me to shut the door, I could care less if they see my dick and they'd have to be looking to see it anyways. My best friend always pees with the door wide open at his place, which is what I like. Being comfortable with yourself...so how do you pee? door open or closed?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I pee with the door closed, because our toilet is located next too the front door...

But we also have a toiletin the bathroom upstairs and then most of the time the door is open, but that is because I'm alone. Not everyone has to see that I'm on the toilet, but when I have to pee, I don't mind that the door is open. And it has nothing to do with showing my dick.

Last edited:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i live alone, and so the door is open. If I am entertaining a buddy I think it's kinda funny to subject him to listening to me if I have to piss like a racehorce- but if it's just going to be a small one, then I close the door. Must be a pride issue, huh? :)

If I am a buddy's home, I will follow his example, just to be a courteous guest and hopefully get invited to his home again.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea, let me clear this up too, if there are females over I will close the door and generally if guests are over the door will be closed. And if I go to someone's house the door will also be closed. But if it's just me and my roommates that I've lived for for over a year that door has no reason being closed lol.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the toilets is located across the front door (there's an entry hall, so...) and next to the front door there are glass sections, so i close the door there.

The one in the bathroom is located next to the door. So even if it's open, you don't see anything.

D

deleted110426

Door open. The toilet in my house puts you with your back to the door anyways.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sheesh- what a bunch of barbarians...

If you live with others, CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR...
Nobody want to hear your piss hitting the water, no one wants to hear you let out a fat fart...

No one wants to smell it, see it, or be made aware of it as they walk past...

Show some god damn class and shut the door...

And stop trying to get your male room-mates to look at your dick.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh, I don't know, Phil. My bathroom isn't within sight of the living room and if it's just a buddy or a few over, I might not close the door if I'm talking or listening to them. I'm not modest but I'm not showing off either. I suppose it depends on the company. And I never bother when I'm alone.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We leave it open.
Mr Ed didn't always now that I recall but we
don't bother since it's just us plus M & M opens the door if
we close it!
Still trying to impose your views on everyone eh Phil?!:rolleyes:
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
My parents always pee with the door open, my aunties family do so as well, I guess they got that off my grandma but no one pees with the door open when I'm over because it tends to be more then me visiting. I know my mum and auntie use the bath with the door open, although I'm not sure what my mum does now that she lives in Spain, my family will all share the bathroom if someone is washing another will pee but I'm not in on that. My dad pees with the door open but uses the bath with the door closed. My mum has no insecurities about her body, last time I stayed with her she pulled her skirt down in the middle of a road to embarrass her boyfriend, she's a bit crazy.

I pee with the door open unless I have a lot of close company, when I've been drunk in the past I've pissed so that people can see me in a mirror or something when I've had certain company :D

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only close the door when there are strangers arounds who might be bothered or if I don't know if they might be bothered.

With male friends, my sons, or with a girl with whom I've been sleeping with for at least a couple of time - the door stays open.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Still trying to impose your views on everyone eh Phil?!:rolleyes:
cigarbabe:saevil:

Boyfriend or girlfriend is one thing... but room mates?

Friends visiting?

No thanks...

But then... I think its nigh unto criminal for woemn to leave the house with curlers in their hair and for Americans to wear t-shirts EVERY FUCKING PLACE THEY GO.

And the recent "wear your jammies and slippers out and about trend?

No wonder all of europe considers Americans unsightly and ugly.

In my own relationship... NO I do not fart in front of my wife... nor plop down on the loo where she can get an eyeful....nor pick my nose in front of her...

I am not such a vision of human perfection that it would play well...

When you are falling for someone... what?... you just let rip? piss all over the seat where can see? Of course not... you try to present an attractive and romantic and considerate persona...

I am all for maintaining a certain sense of respect for the one you purport to love and THINKING about the Visual impact you have on the rest of the world.

Americans fly half way around the world to gawk at and take pictures of some of the most beautiful places on earth... and while they stand there looking disheveled, fat and poorly dressed, it never even occurs to them how their own presence in that spot is uglying up the landscape for everyone else.

Sorry...
I try to live an aesthetic life... If I can not be beautiful... I can at least make an effort to not be any uglier than can be prevented.

I can at least put forth the "energy" to close the door before I start excreting...

I do so out of respect for others, not because I am a lazy slob who can't put forth the effort.

Sorry folks... ugly is ugly... inconsiderate is inconsiderate.
lazy is lazy...

With those I care about, and who I want to care about me... is strive for a measure of social grace.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Phil I think you're taking this a little too personally or whatever it may be. Even if the door is closed people will hear you peeing...my roommates fart all over the house so that's not a problem. It's not like I'm peeing in the middle of the living room, it's in the bathroom, if someone wants to see my dick they'd have to make a real effort in both or bathrooms, If I'm shitting of course I'll shut the door, but a quick piss isn't going to hurt anybody.