Pee with the door open or closed?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That is Ok for you to do Phil in your house.
Surely you don't think everybody in Europe runs to the loo to fart or blow their noses?
I'm all for blowing your nose in the bathroom when in a restaurant or it's gross but I don't know one British,Irish,Bangledeshi household where after being married the partner runs into the bathroom say in the middle of the night saying " Oh dear
please excuse me dear wifey I must go poot-poot and I wouldn't want to do this horrible,nasty function that I have no control of in front of you my love!
Get off it Phil!
The average person farts 14 or more times a day so on the weekend you run in and out of the loo all day long huh? Do you also do this at work?
Preposterous!
I can see this point of view seems to stem from you disliking Americans.

Americans fly half way around the world to gawk at and take pictures of some of the most beautiful places on earth... and while they stand there looking disheveled, fat and poorly dressed, it never even occurs to them how their own presence in that spot is uglying up the landscape for everyone else.

Not all of us are as you seem to believe Phil ugly,fat,lazy,poorly dressed slobs.
By the way I really did appreciate your nice comments wishing me well!
Thank you Phil!:smile:

Last edited:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At home, when it is just the two of us, the door is open. We're indoor nudists afterall. Although he will sometimes close the door.
Naturally, if we have company over we close the door.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I have lived alone for more than 20 years and I never bothered to close the door to take a leak when I was alone. The door was closed when I had to take a dump. Why would I want to stink up the hallway? I always made sure that the door was closed when I had company in the house; locked if some of my visitors were women.

I agree with Phil. Close the door in case you risk offending someone. There are two activities that humans perform and try as we might we will never looked dignified.
1. Relieving oneself of urine or crap
2. Nathan's Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest

Media
please excuse me dear wifey I must go poot-poot and I wouldn't want to do this horrible,nasty function that I have no control of in front of you my love!

OMG that phrase made me laugh out loud.

I closed the damn door when people are around and as someone who cleans up after himself, I sit down when I pee because I hate cleaning up the splatters and it does splatter. Sitting down also controls the noise when others are around because my bathroom is near the living room.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think the only time I close the door is if I have company over that's not family or I'm shitting. I just like my privacy while sitting down, but the door isn't locked and as long as the other person knocks, then I'm usually okay with it.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also have to sit .....being pierced makes yuh a sprayer not a pisser....and yes I close the door out of respect for or to others

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is Ok for you to do Phil in your house.
Surely you don't think everybody in Europe runs to the loo to fart or blow their noses?

I don't know... babe... I am not telling anyone else how to live... just telling you how I feel about the matter...

What I do know is this... as relationships stretch into years and decades... the biggest complaints are the loss of romance, of respect... the vulgarization of your interactions and the petty inconsiderations that build resentment.

Those are the forces that drive people apart.

I do know that a lot of the appeal of an affair comes from the feeling of looking your best for someone... and they making the effort to look and act their best for you.

People have affairs in the office because everyone they meet is dressed their best and acting in a socially considerate manner that is attractive and thrilling.

It may seem silly to you... but I think we keep our loving relationships fresh and strong by NEVER letting go of those simple considerations that we depended on in the beginning to make us seem more attractive to our intended.

The leaving of the door open... the blithely letting fart rip on the couch, all the myriad little concessions to anatomy and apathy...
... those are the first steps of "letting yourself go".

And, once you have let yourself go... gotten comfortable with making no effort to be attractive to your mate.... taking their affection and interest for granted.... why would anyone be surprised to find their mate looking to someone else... looking outside the marriage for that person who makes an effort to appeal?

What does this total lack of effort to appeal say to your mate about the esteem in which you hold them?

Call me miss manners if you please... But I do not subscribe to the "my comfort is all that matters" credo...

You are a member of a community.
Life is a performance artwork.

Either you are working on making it beautiful, cultured and admirable...

...or you aren't.

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Phil, let me begin by saying that I get what you've said about people not continuing to make the same efforts to maintain themselves after being in relationships for a while, but I have to disagree with the following:

I don't know... babe... I am not telling anyone else how to live... just telling you how I feel about the matter...

If you're not telling anyone how to live, then what's this?:

sheesh- what a bunch of barbarians...

If you live with others, CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR...
Nobody want to hear your piss hitting the water, no one wants to hear you let out a fat fart...

No one wants to smell it, see it, or be made aware of it as they walk past...

Show some god damn class and shut the door...

And stop trying to get your male room-mates to look at your dick.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Its called my opinion.

saying it in the third person or forcefully doesn't mean I expect anyone else to agree or treat it as an ultimatum....

But, man, if I LIVED with you... I might certainly make a point of expecting you to show some courtesy and grace.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it is just myself and my wife, door open. Sometimes she will come in the bathroom and hold my dick while I pee. Usually that will lead to something else......

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live alone, so I never close the door when I'm home by myself. If anyone else is here, I close the door. I've been to other guys' homes where they do not close the door, and everyone there hears them pee. If it's just the guys, it's no big deal, yet it seems kinky in mixed company. I wouldn't do it myself, yet I like when other guys do it and I'm a spectator.

There was one time back in the '90s that was really awkward. I was at the home of a guy, Scott, that I worked with. There were 5 of us in his living room, both gals and guys. At one point, Scott gets up from the couch and walks inside the bathroom attached to the living room without pulling the door closed behind him. I saw him from the side unzipping his pants, and knew he was going to piss. Sure enough, seconds later, we heard the toilet seat slam against the tank, and he blasted a jet stream into the toilet bowl that resonated through his entire house. I could see Scott standing at the toilet totally unaffected that the rest of us were 8' - 10' feet away. The best part was the noise that the spurts made at the end of his piss. The girls were embarrassed. It was a combination of funny, gross, and a turn on all at the same time.

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If two people know each other well and are comfortable with open doors, why not? Leaving the door open when there are people you hardly know - or older female relatives - in the house seems crude to me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
door open. my bathroom is off my bedroom. plus i'm lazy. general door open policy in the house. i live with guys so i'm just use to it, doesn't bother me and it's just pee. the guys in question are skeevy stoners so i have to been witness to more than few peeing in a bottle moments.

ML