Pee with the door open or closed?

CascadeMDG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started closing and locking the door at age 14 when my mom came in while I was taking a piss, stared at it, and then wanted to talk about it.

More than a decade later, now living on my own, I only close it because if I don't my dog comes barging in filled with curiosity and then shoves her face into the stream.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Closed.. I tried once to pee when my cousin was brushing his teeth... I got nervous and couldn't pee.. He laughed, I smiled and that was it.
I get nervous if someone I know is standing next to me in a public urinal or for that matter office loo too.... I would go and use the stalls :D
I guess I'm a shy guy...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
as I get older my bladder seems to be shrinking....so hell just making it in time is all that matters!

Is there a direct correlation to urge and hands being full? was bringing in groceries the other night and was peeing with frozen foods thawing on the bathroom floor....almost wet my pants lol!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday I had to go to the warehouse to clarify an inventory issue. As I walked by the warehouse bathroom, this guy I've had my eye on was taking a piss with the door open. I saw the tip of his dick and his pee stream and couldn't miss the loud sound of his pee hitting the water. I would have loved to stop and watch, but kept going. I'm glad that for once I was in the right place at the right time.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do men like watching women piss? Now I'm curious.

People whom I don't know very well, please shut the door. I can be in the same bathroom as my sisters while I or they do those things, but I can't think of anyone else with whom I share that intimacy.

Men need to be careful about those things. I dated a guy who pissed with the bathroom door open when I visited. I told him to shut the door and when he suggested that we cohbitate I told him to forget. (I know that you can't change men, so don't show me any of your bad habits if you want something from me.)

I also don't fart around guys. I used to as my ex husband and bf before him did that with me. I realise now that you can lose your prestige that way. At this point, I'm told to be making a joke out of it.

How do men beahve around women in this regard?

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do men like watching women piss? Now I'm curious.

People whom I don't know very well, please shut the door. I can be in the same bathroom as my sisters while I or they do those things, but I can't think of anyone else with whom I share that intimacy.

How do men behave around women in this regard?

Yes, I love watching women piss, but not in the usual way... I love watching ladies do "lady things"... put on make up, get in a dress, shave their legs etc. Women interacting with their own bodies and doing stuff men don't do. Mostly gender-specific stuff, as you can see. So yes, there's an interest in watching women "on her commmode", but the erotic dimensions are pretty small.

Now watching a woman masturbate ... whole other story.

As for the door open/shut issue: Never with women, I always looked at it as an insult to do that in front of a women, especially one that I'm romantic with. It sends a message "you're nothing special"

With men yes, I'll leave the door wide open but only if we are buddies, not friends. It's a male bonding fact: we like to share grubby things with our buds, like 10 year olds poking a stick at dead animals in the road.

I would never ask a lady to come down the road to poke a dead possum.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Neither my gf nor I seem to close the door when we are the only two in the house. Nothing kinky about it although she will occassionally come over and help me piss.