Peeing and farting during intercourse?

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am flattered if a lady loses a little control when I'm with her, because it means she don't care about nothing else but what I'm doing to her. These are natural things, very human. If you hitting it right, sometimes these things happen :rolleyes: right? Not pissing a lake under you but just a few little drops.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
a few drops of pee im fine with, but the farting bit i gotta pass on that one.i dated a fine italian lady years ago,who when aroused was the fart queen.lets just say i lost interest VERY QUICKLY!she coulda liberated iraq on her own with those fucking things.:eek:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I am flattered if a lady loses a little control when I'm with her, because it means she don't care about nothing else but what I'm doing to her. These are natural things, very human. If you hitting it right, sometimes these things happen :rolleyes: right? Not pissing a lake under you but just a few little drops.
Sure you're not confusing the pee with female ejaculation? It comes from the same place but isn't the same substance!
I agree that not minding when someone farts is better than causing them to be uncomfortable by holding it in, but the moment should be chosen wisely to let rip, (any moment other than during muff diving!:cool: )

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

suppose she loses control and ummm shits...just a wee bit....how flattering is that lmaooo...just asking....

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
ummmm..... no matter how much control I lose, I have never done either during sex. I wouldn't think it was a turn on, but hey man, whatever you dig.
Could you be confusing fats with air that gets trapped during sex? That can happen, and it isn't an actual fart, but just some random suction trick I guess.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Naaa. It's piss. My first gf actually peed all over me twice, not long after I took her virginity (2nd or 3rd day after) and she say she could not control herself. The new lady I'm with just pee whenever she get crazy into it, breathing hard, crying and then she pees. But only a little bit each time. The farting okay because I'm sometimes playing with her asshole while I'm fucking her to make her crazy. Women going to fart in some positions, this is just being human. But now another one peeing for me? I guess it's a compliment but maybe I'm wrong.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
suppose she loses control and ummm shits...just a wee bit....how flattering is that lmaooo...just asking....

Damn, che. You had to get nasty now and get me laughing my ass off right? I'm not into no shit man. :lol: No way. But if it happen it also might be flattering to me, :rolleyes: I don't know.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I talked about this with a bud. He and his girl went camping. After they had gone at it both of them were totally relaxed and went to sleep (right away so to speak) and soon after woke up because in her sleep she pissed and soaked the foam mattress.

Any other experience like this?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen. I didnt go to N.Y.U ok? Something tells me that if she shits the bed you didnt hit the G. Spot.:cool:

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No woman ever shit on my dick man, but if you keep playing with her asshole something is probly going to happen--usually that's a fart. :redface: That was hypothetically speaking, Uncut.

Actually I did get some shit on my dick back in high school, but that was from anal and trying not to get girls pregnant.

softswap

Just Browsing
Media
It turns me on too. Girlfriends not a pig at all, and is very embarrassed when it happens, but I know it's my large cock that causes her to lose control.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No woman ever shit on my dick man, but if you keep playing with her asshole something is probly going to happen--usually that's a fart. :redface: That was hypothetically speaking, Uncut.

Actually I did get some shit on my dick back in high school, but that was from anal and trying not to get girls pregnant.
Oh i thought you meant during a romantic moment they let go a bowling ball right in the bed.:biggrin1:

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
Something tells me that if she shits the bed you didnt hit the G. Spot.:cool:
Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard from a message board post in a while... thanks uncut.

As for the topic at hand... I've never had any experiences like these, but I don't think it would bother me if it happened. We're only human, and while I'd like to think we're above animals, we did evolve from animals... and... well... we've all seen this by now, right? :biggrin1: