Peeing and farting during intercourse?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would think nothing other than the women on here being of Manors and class. Many of them are tired. They have been running through my mind all day.:wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I would think nothing other than the women on here being of Manors and class. Many of them are tired. They have been running through my mind all day.:wink:

Oh man - that's CHEEEESEEY - but cos it comes from you still sweet somehow...

On-topic - I am a master (mistress?) of my own bodily functions and would never ruin the mood by inflicting them on a lover, and I expect the same courtesy.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I've never done it myself and hopefully never will - if she did it wouldn't exactly enhance the mood but I could deal with it.

But bodily fluids are a whole different ballgame than bodily gases(?), I'm too much of a clean freak to let it go should anything happen. We'd be finishing that one off in the shower.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
suppose she loses control and ummm shits...just a wee bit....how flattering is that lmaooo...just asking....

True Confessions here - I have done this when I "lost control"! :eek: (only once, mind you)

The guy was flattered to no end (he's not "into that sort of thing", just flattered because I came so hard and lost all control...)! He still talks about that incident occasionally to this day.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never farted during sex, and I have sex a lot!!! I have also have never lost control so much I peed on someone. Seems weird to me,.

I do ejaculate when I cum, which to some men seems like pee. ( look up my previous posts if you want to know more about that :)

x

Honey

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had a real good night the other night, however, I accidently pissed and didn't realize it till I'd come down off the high it gave me. Was rather embarrassed. Wouldn't mind having a guy who didn't mind that.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True Confessions here - I have done this when I "lost control"! :eek: (only once, mind you)

The guy was flattered to no end (he's not "into that sort of thing", just flattered because I came so hard and lost all control...)! He still talks about that incident occasionally to this day.

THANK YOU!!!! A man know what he's doing when a woman loses all her control, doesn't care anymore. It mean he giving her something real good! This is some good sex right?

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think peeing and farting have to be considered as quite separate matters.

Peeing. It's not unusual for a woman to pee during intercourse if she's got a full bladder or prone to bladder weakness. This is because intercourse places additional strain on an already full bladder and temproraily reduces the space available to already cramped internal organs. Some couples enjoy full bladdered sex and find that it heightens their pleasure. However some people simply find it's uncomfortable and, if that's the case, it's better if both parties pee before sex.

Farting. For most people most of the time a fart is simply the expulsion of intestinal gases (sometimes including the hightly flammable methane gas) and if that's all it is we're best dismissing it as a minor irritation as the smell should dispel quite quickly. However persistent, sustained farting can denote (as we all know) the need for an overdue bowel movement,- for which there is only one cure - a visit to the toilet. I remember one guy telling me years ago that he was having sex with a woman when he started farting and realised that he needed a good poo. He tried to stop himself letting off and smelling but couldn't and found that the only solution was to break off the sex and go to the loo. Not an ideal ending to what should have been an enjoyable experience for both of them. I think the moral of the story (as with peeing) is to go to the loo first if you're in any doubt.

:smile:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh i get ejaculate or pee on me....like it rained on my tummy.
after that it usually gets noisier.
noise is natural...and so is female ejaculation.
never the assfart though...that would be nasty.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THANK YOU!!!! A man know what he's doing when a woman loses all her control, doesn't care anymore. It mean he giving her something real good! This is some good sex right?

Oh, it was GREAT!!! But after the fact it was really embarrassing! I look back and laugh now though. (at the embarrassing part), and hope to experience the mind-blowing sex part again. :tongue:

davidmirrah

1st Like
Media
suppose she loses control and ummm shits...just a wee bit....how flattering is that lmaooo...just asking....

i dont actually laugh out loud that much but this made me laugh, i dont play that you get your ass outta my house if you gonna shit on someone or anything other than the toilet and i dont even want you to do that! take your ass to the nearest 7 11 if you gotta go that badly dont hold it enough so that you gotta shit on me!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you...You guys have put me at ease quite a bit as it if fairly commmon that i pee slightly during intercourse:redface:, especially after a excessively long or hard session. And if i find that i try and hold my bladder that i cant orgasm, i guess full-body relaxation is needed. But i am glad to hear it isnt such a big deal

apropos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cocking up this lady, face to face, when she says: "I know a different way I'd like this." So I pulled out of her puss and started working my way into her anus. After awhile, I am all the way in and start working her ass. She starts squirming and panting and moaning. Suddenly, she arcs up, crying out, and pisses all over me and the bed.

She was embarrased, but I was okay with it and told her so. Later, she told me that she had never pissed during orgasm, but then she had never had such a big cock in her ass before, and the orgasm was just too intense. She never pissed again during sex (despite plenty of orgasms), either with vaginal or anal, and I was, truth told, just a little disappointed.

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok this is a fucked up situation and Im laughin my ass off too here... THANK GOD as a woman i have NEVER had such experiences.. i wud think I wud die of complete and utter embarassment and Im into some kinky things.. but I believe this is called SCAT.... a total turn off.. and being on the other side of this.. if a guy ever pulled his cock out and pissed on me... he wud not have a cock anymore lol

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, it was GREAT!!! But after the fact it was really embarrassing! I look back and laugh now though. (at the embarrassing part), and hope to experience the mind-blowing sex part again. :tongue:

Baby if I'm tapping that ass, I'm going to make you piss all over yourself and its a :smile: natural, beautiful thing. I'm not hating you for that shit! At least you being honest and real with your man, right? I love that! But I might have to spank your butt with my thing if you get me too :wink: wet.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, I fart now just from bending down to pick up my keys on the ground. During the day I hold it in, so come night, any exertion causes tooting. I'd be getting out of mr car: "Poot!" Bend down to tie my shoe: "Pert-Flap!" Sit up in bed (muffled) Foob-Fib! Stretch in bed: "Pureee?" (yeah.. one of those farts that come out in the form of a question!). Drop the soap in the shower and I bend down to get it:" Peau-errrrrrEEEEE!" (with that shower echoy sound).

Going missionary on a girl:
me: "oh...yeah...ewwwww...yeah...Oh... "PERF!"...ugh.. yeah....ohhh..."
Her: "I heard that!"

Oh the humanity!!

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man, I fart now just from bending down to pick up my keys on the ground. During the day I hold it in, so come night, any exertion causes tooting. I'd be getting out of mr car: "Poot!" Bend down to tie my shoe: "Pert-Flap!" Sit up in bed (muffled) Foob-Fib! Stretch in bed: "Pureee?" (yeah.. one of those farts that come out in the form of a question!). Drop the soap in the shower and I bend down to get it:" Peau-errrrrrEEEEE!" (with that shower echoy sound).

Going missionary on a girl:
me: "oh...yeah...ewwwww...yeah...Oh... "PERF!"...ugh.. yeah....ohhh..."
Her: "I heard that!"

Oh the humanity!!

That was just so funny I cried. :biggrin1::smile: