Peeing Faster

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL you know?? I never would have thought about it, but I think you're right ... and I'm 47. I'll have to pay attention next time.

Do NOT do that. It's really bad for the prostate. Ask a urologist. Just let your urine flow naturally. If there are problems with the flow then go see a urologist. Otherwise just be happy you're peeing as you're supposed to.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Can you wait too long to piss? If I'm forced to wait till I'm almost at my limit it feels like I'm going to explode but piss only trickles out. I have heard other guys in the restroom mention that they waited too long to piss - is this what they were experiencing too? If I push it comes out a little faster. As my bladder gets empty it speeds up.

DOS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My feeling is that pushing (bearing down) places a strain - possibly excessive/damaging - on the plumbing.
To be avoided.
I get the same thing if I've had to hold it for a while. What works for me is letting go more. How that is achieved is to start pissing, and if unhappy with the flow, gradually shut it off, then hold for at least 30 seconds (or so) then gradually let it go again.
I find that doing this allows a more conscious awareness of what muscles are being relaxed, and to then deliberately relax them further. Which results in a good stream. (Or sometimes not.But usually, when the exercise is timed right.)

Incidentally I find the flow at its worst after quite a consumption of caffeine (tea) and at it's best after beer.