Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Omg. In Ask a Man, there’s a thread about dudes keeping a bottle next to their bed so they don’t have to walk to the bathroom to pee. They just pee into the bottle and then dump it into the *gulp* sink(!) or toilet in the morning.

Holy fuck, Batman! A couple of guys bring up a good point - illness on the road, or camping, but still. Peeing in your bedroom? Dumping it in your sink? And no, urine isn’t sterile. At least not by the time it exits your body.

Is urine actually sterile?

So, ladies. If we could...would ya? For me, it’s a massive hell no. I don’t pee in the shower, either, FYI. :scream:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The only time I would do that is if I were a gunner in the military.

I have heard many stories about how that's the only option when you can't leave your vehicle in a combat zone.

Just being lazy at home, not wanting to get up? Never. That's fucking nasty. Into the SINK!?!?!

Fucking sick fucks, I swear.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only time I would do that is if I were a gunner in the military.

I have heard many stories about how that's the only option when you can't leave your vehicle in a combat zone.

Just being lazy at home, not wanting to get up? Never. That's fucking nasty. Into the SINK!?!?!

Fucking sick fucks, I swear.
I know. I fucking brush my teeth over that sink. *shudder*

Anyone who does that baring serious illness obviously isn't housebroken and needs to be kicked outside until he is.

Scratch that ....we obviously aren't ment for each other because there's a huge difference between what he and I see as minimum acceptable behaviour.

My disgust would be manifest and the relationship wouldn't survive it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
..ew.

It's one thing to have to use a bedpan, catheter, etc, but if you're well and able bodied, get your lazy ass the fuck up and use the toilet.
Seriously. Guys says he doesn’t want to take the time to wrap a towel around his waist. Wrap. A. Towel. Around. His. Waist.

These guys wouldn’t last 8 hours living as a woman.

I've had really horrible times with the flu in the past where I kept a large bowl by the bed, so I had a back up plan for if I needed to vomit. I still would try to make it to the bathroom. In some aspects of my life I consider myself a lazy person, but so lazy I wouldn't throw a robe or towel on to go pee when sharing living space? Good grief.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This site has given me so many issues about urine and sinks. *cringe* I drop a toothbrush in the sink, it's dead to me.

The boy has peed in bottles while on the road and between exits. He would NEVER pee in a bottle because he didn't want to get his ass out of bed.
How do I know this? I just asked the boy and he was all "that is lazy and fucking disgusting"

Dudes, you have legs! Rejoice in being bipedal and walk to the damn bathroom!

ETA: The boy is back from holiday hell.:D:imp::heart: *molests his face off*

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This site has given me so many issues about urine and sinks. *cringe* I drop a toothbrush in the sink, it's dead to me.

The boy has peed in bottles while on the road and between exits. He would NEVER pee in a bottle because he didn't want to get his ass out of bed.
How do I know this? I just asked the boy and he was all "that is lazy and fucking disgusting"

Dudes, you have legs! Rejoice in being bipedal and walk to the damn bathroom!
Amen to that.

When I could barely walk, didn’t go to the store, couldn’t cook, needed help going to the bathroom (and I went to the bathroom, didn’t pee in a freakin’ bottle!), needed help getting in and out of my car to go to doctors appointments and then finally had surgery - I rejoiced in walking. It’s something I don’t take for granted.

It shouldn’t take the inability to walk to the bathroom to make you grateful for being able to do so. Lazy ass dudes.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These must be the same guys with skid marks - also too lazy to wipe their arses?

A grown man too lazy to get up and go to the toilet is not attractive to me
Probably. Omg. Have to reach all the way back their ass and wipe? More than once? Let it stain and itch! :poop:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only knew one man who did this acceptably. Medication made him urinate frequently, and a partially robotic heart meant he was literally plugged into the wall while his removable batteries charged overnight. Switching between batteries and wall unit made a very loud alarm go off, and wasn't particularly good for his batteries while they were charging. His cable was very long, but couldn't get him to his bathroom. He urinated into a urinal like you see in hospitals, not a bottle. Every morning, he let the dog out, then dealt with his urinal. He didn't want me to know about it. He hid the practice for months until I caught him cleaning the urinal. He didn't do it in bed, either. He went to a little private area he made near the end of his tether.

Medical need. Anyone else is nasty. Get up and go potty. You don't even have to be a whole grown ass man to know that's the right thing to do.

It's a no for me, Dawg. I have peed into bottles and cups in roadside urgency, but it didn't store it! I kept it long enough to pour it into the sewer, and then threw the vessel out!

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ew that's disgusting I would kick my man's ass if he did something like that it's just pure lazy, I guess there are exceptions like being extremely sick or something.
What kinda bottle are these disgusting urchins using anyway? Surely a standard soda or water bottle wouldn't have enough spacs in it, when my hubby gets up in the morning and I've heard him in our bathroom peeing he seems to go on and on forever Lol

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ew that's disgusting I would kick my man's ass if he did something like that it's just pure lazy, I guess there are exceptions like being extremely sick or something.
What kinda bottle are these disgusting urchins using anyway? Surely a standard soda or water bottle wouldn't have enough spacs in it, when my hubby gets up in the morning and I've heard him in our bathroom peeing he seems to go on and on forever Lol
Apparently a normal soda bottle - I’d guess a 2 litre bottle, though. I don’t know, you can check out the thread if you can stomach it. Blech.

Who potty trained these little pigs? I certainly did a better job on my young men. They would never think of it. I actually checked with one of them last night. He looked at me like I’d lost me ever loving mind. He said, “who the hell would do something like that?! You know weird people.”

Reactions: Holly Doors