Peeing in a bottle?!

D

deleted924715

I do remember when some ladies here admitted to urinating in their tubs, and were only too happy to lay into me for chastisement and firmly asserted disgust. I don't remember which ladies, however, I just hope they've reconsidered.

Wait, what? Like...sitting in their own pee?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see there was widespread misunderstanding, and it is my fault. I was raised in a very old house. The showers were built off the water closet, and by the 60's one had been turned into a coat closet, the other had been walled off. Five years ago I converted the latter to a linen closet. They had never once been used as showers in my entire life; I'm 38. Both of the corresponding bathtubs had been converted to shower-tub combos. I was a whole adult before I knew not every household shower was in a bathtub. I didn't even know that closet had been a shower. So, I sometimes use the words 'tub' and 'shower' incorrectly interchangeably. Me aculpa.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my defense, nobody in the house takes baths. And I do clean the shower every time I use it *hangs head in shame*
I still love you, but ....holy moly...peeing in the shower....the loo is right there!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Save some of that bleach mixture for the gene . Chances are he peed in that as well.

*blink* What is a gene? I don't think I would pee on it? in it? near it?

Bleach mixture is the bomb. I live in humidity hell, any remaining moisture will turn into mildew insanely quick. I hate mildew *growls, sprays bleach and scrubs*

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*blink* What is a gene? I don't think I would pee on it? in it? near it?

Bleach mixture is the bomb. I live in humidity hell, any remaining moisture will turn into mildew insanely quick. I hate mildew *growls, sprays bleach and scrubs*
I don’t know either, but if it isn’t fabric or breathing - I spray it! *spritz*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
DOH!!

I neglected to put the POOL at the end of gene.
Sorry about the confusion.
I really should refrain from posting until my second cup of tea in the morning.
Oh, that makes way more sense. Urine in the gene pool. I definitely have enough bleach for that.