Peeing precum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Big Ben IV, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ok I thought this was odd but mabie its not. I was playing with my cock for over an hour with out cumming but keeping myself right on the edge the whole time, I got the urge to pee really bad but when i did precum came out instead. i can usually make myself leak it but never had an actual stream of it, anyone else experience this?

2. musclecock24

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have not a stream but precum had dripped out after i peed

3. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I've had semen come out of my penis when I peed but that was when I had not ejaculated for a week or two.

I've had precum come out in a stream once but I had gone awhile (weeks) before jerking off.

4. D_Mister_Meaner

D_Mister_Meaner New Member

This happens to me almost everytime I edge. It's like a pre-orgasm, both in feeling and ejaculate. But I tend to precum WAY more than I cum, which is frustrating but what can you do? So yep, when I precum it's like a gush, tastes amazing too :)

5. Domain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How do you manage to do that. I've been wanting to do that for years but I'm the kind of guy that likes the flavour of both juices and want to drink a lot of both

I used to be able to empty my cowper's glands (the organs that produce precum) on command but I've lost that talent unfortunately. I still pre a lot if I'm edging or very likely to have actual sex

Draft saved Draft deleted