peeing rate and volume

suaige: I now basically have an electronically controlled bladder. I have doubled or more my volume when I go pee, but I still seem to pee at the slow rate. One of my roomies could probably put out fires you can hear him all over the house.
I was expecting that when the volume increased the rate would to.

I know when I was a teen first thing in the morning, Man could I ever go. Not so any more?

Just wondering, opinons do high voiding rates and volumes seem to correlate.

P.S. I never knew peeing could take long enough to get boring. It is something new.

suaige: I'm a cyborg.

Well I was having bladder spasms, going pee all day long. When tested my bladder thought it was full at 2 tbsp. Now I have a nerve stimulator that zaps the nerve blocks the signal until it gets a lot stronger and going is more worth it. Can't set the clock by my freqency any more.

:D :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Pappy

Media
Your rate of output depends a lot on your rate of input. Frequency and rate of flow depends on the health of your urinary system. There is apparently a problem with yours as you now have an "electronic" bladder. Age also plays a part in your output and it's strength.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Sep 15 2004, 10:39 PM
Age also plays a part in your output and it's strength.
[post=256180]Quoted post[/post]​

After the age of 40 (or there about) our prostate begins to enlarge, some more than others, of course. Males should have their PSA checked regularly to know how much their prostate is enlarging. There are many medications to conteract this enlargement and urologists will prescribe if needed. There's lots of good urologists out there who can do wonders for the genitals.

Luke

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure how relevant this is but when I was a teen I had a good buddy and whenever we would go drinking since it was out in the country we would often just pull over by the side of the road to piss. He would let loose with this thunder stream that literally made foam on the ground while I took longer and sorta peed a civilized stream. One time at the doctors I asked him how come and his explanation was that the stream was to a great extent determined by the diameter of the ureathra and something about whether it was imbedded in penile tissue or external to it. Didnt make a lot os sense and the bottom line was I wasnt going to piss like a horse and my buddy did and that is all I wanted to do.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not expert or doctor or anything, but I'd figure the rate of pee might have something to do with the size of the opening. Guys with a larger piss-slit seem to piss like racehorses while smaller slits give a slower stream that takes longer to drain the bladder.

Just speculating of course!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Is it rare to "make foam on the ground" while taking a leak outdoors?? I do this all the time ... never thought it might be an unusual, uh, skill. Gee, the things a guy learns here on the LPSG!! :)

I have a large slit (around 2/3" long) and just from what I hear around me in public restrooms, tend to think that I'm in that group that "pisses like a horse." The urine comes out in kind of a noisy ribbon-shaped stream rather than a daintier trickle, which I suppose is prolly a result of my elongated slit. I think my urethra may also be hefty; compared to other guys' pics I've seen I do seem to have a very noticable "hump" down the underside of my cock that could mean my urethra is "external" to the penile tissue as Kurios mentioned. I also seem to have a giant bladder, as I can pee for 90 seconds straight even at my high rate of output. So at least in my case, Suaige, high bladder volume and output rate ARE correlated.

Does anyone remember the scene in one of the "Naked Gun" movies where the Leslie Nielsen character is at a press conference or reception and inadvertently wears his wireless mic into the men's room? He then proceeds to let loose in the stall with a mighty powerful and lengthy stream, which is broadcast over the loudspeakers back into the ballroom or whatever. In a nutshell ... I coulda been Nielsen's stunt double for that scene. ;)

~ Steve

suaige: thanks guys, didn't think of this beofre - um duhh- one of the causes of bladder spasms is having a small urethral sphincter ( man I had to look both those up). Mine was border line, but I guess it was small enough to cause a problem. That is alternatively solved by surgery, but then you cant ejaculate, becuase things go backward and as the doc said, having a long urethra that may very well be a problem. Any way I digress. I guess i had not considered this becuase as a teen, I could really let go, but guess that is to be no more. OH well eh.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Steve26@Sep 17 2004, 02:28 PM
I think my urethra may also be hefty; compared to other guys' pics I've seen I do seem to have a very noticable "hump" down the underside of my cock that could mean my urethra is "external" to the penile tissue as Kurios mentioned.
[post=256373]Quoted post[/post]​
That "hump" is the cylinder of corpus spongiosum that runs under the two cylinders of corpus cavernosum that create most of the rigidity of a woody. The urethra runs down the middle of the corpus spongiosum cylinder - I didn't think there were any common variations.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think you need a big opening to deliver a heavy, powerful stream, although it probably helps. I'm modest in the opening department, yet have developed quite a repuation at events like San Francisco-style motorcycle christenings, for force, rate, and volume. (For those unfamiliar, SF style is with the engine running, the pipes hot, and where the whole bike, hot metal in particular, as well as the entire rider, gets thouroughly hosed down. It's not as gross as you might think, since by the time the christening starts, the piss is mostly white beer-water.) At the last event, while doing the first bike, the MC had to shout "OK Eric, cut it off!," while I was still blasting a heavy stream above my head, cascading down on top of the rider, long after the other pissers had finished. I then did 4 more bikes. I've had guys into "yellow" scenes make comments about "firehose" or "Niagra falls" when I do them. When I was younger, I used to go to concerts on pier 84 in Manhattan, where there was a row of Port-O-Johns along a chain link fence , and much beer was consumed. If the line was too long, guys would go back to the fence. Beyond the fence, there was a lane wide enough to drive on, then the edge of the pier and the river. I used to hear guys exclaim to their friends something like "Damn! He's pissing in the water! I can't even make it to that wooden thing!"

So, I think it is a combination of bladder force along with the other factors. And, of course it helps if you are really, really, full.