Peeing with a foreskin - What do you do? Poll.

How do you pee with your uncut cock?

• With the foreskin down/fully covering your penis?

Votes: 301 25.1%
  • Pulled back a tiny bit to show the head?

Votes: 414 34.5%
  • Pulled all the way back?

Votes: 486 40.5%

• Total voters

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My foreskin covers my glans but doesn't go far up enough to cover the slit, so I don't need to pull back.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I skin back to pee. Seem to remember seeing my granddad peeing when I was maybe 6 and he showed me how. Probably started doing it as a regular thing at about 14 though. It surprised me recently when i spotted a guy at a urinal who didn't - I guess I assumed all guys did after puberty?

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I learned to pull back my foreskin when peeing at around 14 - myself and my friends would see who could pee highest up the wall, and rolling-back became an essential skill, as the difference in height reached was massive!
My foreskin usually is back now most of the time, so I don't need to roll it back - but am just these days practicing rolling it FORWARD into covering position again as I notice how much my glans has de-sensitized from being exposed and rubbing against my underpants for all these years.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My foreskin usually is back now most of the time, so I don't need to roll it back
Same here. It's been rolled back for 10 years or so. Before that it was way too sensitive. Took a while to adapt to it.

does it stay back on its own or did you have to train it to do that? Why would you want to keep it back all the time? If your keeping it back why don't you just opt to get circumcised?
In the beginning I had to pull it back many times a day. That got better over time. Later I cut my frenulum to make my foreskin less tight against the glans. That way it stays back better, or forward for that matter.

berttwins

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I roll it back. Since I freeball 24/7 need to be sure all the dribble is gone before I put it back carefully in my pants. Also had the experience of not shooting the stream where I wanted it to go and sprayed the magazine rack. Got lots of foreskin so when I roll it back it doesn't remain back but slides forward.

tottonlad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wasn't cut untill 24! but before then i was always taught to pull back to pee by mum & dad as a toddler, and yes dad was cut

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, have rolled it back ever since I was 15 and I watched a buddy do it. I don't know why, but it just stuck and I do it to this day

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sometimes i do sometimes i don't,

i piss a strong stream so i haven't ever had the aiming problems some guys here talk about, it goes right out through my skin, and if i pull it back it's still a straight stream. but i did know an uc dude that when he pulled his skin back he got a split stream and one half would angle up and the other half would angle down. so he actually needed his skin to guide it into str8 ahead.

i dont' dribble alot after i piss etiher it's a pretty much either on or off, so even if my skin isn't pulled back there's not alot left to leak out.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe it's a cultural thing here in the Czech Republic. I notice guys in public toilets that don't skin back to piss. I also notice in the showers at the gym that most guys don't pull it back while showering. One guy told me once he was embarrassed to pull it back while showering with other guys. BUT IF THEY ARE ALL UNCUT why be embarrassed??? 5 guys can be in the shower and 1 or 2 will pull it back and wash. The others don't. They wash their balls and pubic hair, if they have any, and don't bother with under their foreskin - after a sweaty work out. I've seen it so many times I just came to think that it's cultural.