Peeing with a foreskin - What do you do? Poll.

How do you pee with your uncut cock?

• With the foreskin down/fully covering your penis?

Votes: 301 25.1%
  • Pulled back a tiny bit to show the head?

Votes: 414 34.5%
  • Pulled all the way back?

Votes: 486 40.5%

• Total voters

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
Maybe it's a cultural thing here in the Czech Republic. I notice guys in public toilets that don't skin back to piss. I also notice in the showers at the gym that most guys don't pull it back while showering. One guy told me once he was embarrassed to pull it back while showering with other guys. BUT IF THEY ARE ALL UNCUT why be embarrassed??? 5 guys can be in the shower and 1 or 2 will pull it back and wash. The others don't. They wash their balls and pubic hair, if they have any, and don't bother with under their foreskin - after a sweaty work out. I've seen it so many times I just came to think that it's cultural.

very interesting,I have seen the same thing with Hispanic guys at my gym.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Urine is sterile. It would tend to wash out anything in a foreskin, if it was not retracted.
Gravity takes care of the last drop, the same as it does in a female. Nobody complains about the female scent, or hygiene. I don't think that skinning back, or not skinning back, makes a whole lot of difference, in infections or anything, or we would be hearing about it anecdotally in folklore. That being said, I have a fairly short foreskin, which doesn't really cover the tip of the penis, so skinning back, or not skinning back, would make no difference for me.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry to disagree mandoman. A woman usually wipes after she pisses and I've seen uncut guys wipe or dab the tip of the cock too. Piss left under the foreskin begins to cause a smell. It's like leaving your wet gym clothes in your bag and finding them a few days later. There's a smell that probably was not there when you first put them there. I've seen uncut guys piss and shove it back in their pants without even a shake. Come on. You have to admit, that's nasty!

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes pull it back, othertimes i dont, I've got a long foreskin but I find it much easier to pee with it back, I also dab before it goes back in, I don't like the last drip thing happening... just a personal thing i guess.. I was never told to pull it back until I got a bad infection under it as a kid from a horse kick (they were right when telling you never stand behind a horse!!) now i do.

anyways my two cents there

S

SirConcis

If you retract 4skin partially before urinating, the foreskin may be splitting the meatus apart because it is "pulling back" on the glans.

If you retract fully (but not tight), once behind the rim, the foreskin lets the glans take its natural shape and meatus is fine.

Or, you can retract say 3/4 and then push it forward till it is half covered. That removes any tension that might exist to open the meatus and you then piss straight.

Reactions: Stabilo

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I roll my foreskin back when I piss. Not necessarily all the way to expose the whole head but at least enough to clear the way.

I don't remember exactly when I learned to do this but when I was in my early teens I never used to do it. In fact, I didn't learn to retract my foreskin until I was in my late teens. Not fully at least. I used to just piss with the head covered and had to squeeze the end of my dick/foreskin-covered bit to make sure no piss is trapped under my skin. Now that I pull it back every time there's no more excessive squeezing. Just enough to make sure I don't give myself a wet spot on my undies.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Piss left under the foreskin begins to cause a smell. It's like leaving your wet gym clothes in your bag and finding them a few days later.
Not. Clean bodies smell good. Bacteria cause body odors. The analogy would be correct if you didn't bathe for a few days. Most people bathe more frequently than that.

When you drink fluids like you should your piss has very little odor. Piss is supposed to be the color of weak lemonade. Otherwise, drink up. And I don't mean alcohol either.

Last edited:

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you retract 4skin partially before urinating, the foreskin may be splitting the meatus apart because it is "pulling back" on the glans.

If you retract fully (but not tight), once behind the rim, the foreskin lets the glans take its natural shape and meatus is fine.

Or, you can retract say 3/4 and then push it forward till it is half covered. That removes any tension that might exist to open the meatus and you then piss straight.

I'm sure this must be true for some guys, but my foreskin moves back and forward very smoothly and doesn't pull on the glans at all. It also means that washing under the foreskin in the shower isn't some kind of performance for me, it retracts naturally as I soap up - I tend to keep it back for a bit anyway because I like the feel of the water jet on the exposed glans!

Maybe my foreskin moves so easily because I started masturbating at age 5 - by my calculations it must have been back and forth over the glans something like 10 million times by now!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Maybe my foreskin moves so easily because I started masturbating at age 5 - by my calculations it must have been back and forth over the glans something like 10 million times by now!
Good on you mate. You may have started a little early. So did I. I can remember masturbating preschool. But you're mostly normal. It's all these cut-as-adults, circ fetishists, and Ugly Americans trying to make you think you're not.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not. Clean bodies smell good. Bacteria cause body odors. The analogy would be correct if you didn't bathe for a few days. Most people bathe more frequently than that.

More specifically, decaying bacteria cause odors. Healthy new bacteria do not have a smell, per se, so the objective is to wash in such a way as to remove dead skin cells and bacteria while not inhibiting the flora for healthy bacterial growth. We want good bacteria crowding out bad bacteria on skin and mucosal surfaces, just as with the intestinal tract. Our skin supports billions of bacteria, and that's the way it should be.

As a practical matter, this means keeping mucosal areas clean but not stripped of natural emollients. Overuse of antibacterial soap may turn out to be a really bad idea in the long run, and there is no sound basis for scrubbing mucosal areas -- be it the inner eyelid, inner cheek of the face or inner foreskin/glans -- with soap. Warm, clear water is best.

skyeshadow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's just a habit of mine to pull it back a bit
as I have a long overhang and it can get mess up the stream a bit from time to time.
I don't really know when I started though but it was most likely in early childhood

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have a long foreskin and sometimes pull it back. my stream is more unpredictable when i do and pee ends up all over the seat. i find that my foreskin gets wet even when its pulled back (tho not as much) but if i can access tp that is not a problem. i don't care too much about a few dribbles in my undies.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good on you mate. You may have started a little early. So did I. I can remember masturbating preschool. But you're mostly normal. It's all these cut-as-adults, circ fetishists, and Ugly Americans trying to make you think you're not.

Thanks, but I have never thought my cock wasn't normal. I am very thankful that it has always worked fine and given me loads of pleasure. I went years before realising that other guys masturbated though - I thought I invented it myself! When I learned about making babies I thought a man just stuck his cock in a woman and produced sperm by some act of will - never connected it with what I was doing. The pieces of the puzzle all came together (literally) eventually though!!

I'm sure I used to get some smegma under the foreskin when I was younger as in my family a once a week bath was normal, but granddad showed me how to pull the skin back and wash (no dad or brothers around). Like I said, it's so much part of my daily shower routine that I don't have to remember to do it any more than I need to remember to wash my face. I don't have any problem with a circumcised guy liking being cut, but I think sometimes they think having a foreskin makes life difficult. It really doesn't!

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Keeping my penis tidy is a pleasure. In the shower, back goes the foreskin. Ahead goes the foreskin. Back goes the foreskin, ahead goes... Well, you get the idea. I always slip it back to pee, and since I go commando most of the time, I reach back into my taint and strip out the last drops rather than drizzle in my jeans. Simple process, lots of enjoyment

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Um, isn't this a no brainer. You pee trying to make as little mess as possible. And if you are uncut you pull it back and...pee.