Peeing With Other Guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Perry_A_Dontist, Apr 26, 2011.

1. D_Perry_A_Dontist

D_Perry_A_Dontist Account Disabled

Albums:
    So I'm a bisexual guy who's known as being straight to my guy friends.

I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue peeing in close proximity to other guys and getting a hardon? It seems like everytime I need to pee with a friend nearby, whether we're at urinals or outside or wherever, I start getting a semi and can't pee.

This is pretty annoying because it usually isn't even about me being physically attracted to the guy. I don't think of my close guy friends in a sexual way, but it seems like I can never do the deed when I'm near them. It's pretty annoying when I'm drinking with the boys and can't take a piss if they happen to go to the bathroom at the same time as me, or (as tends to happen in drunken situations) if I announce I'm about to take a leak and someone decides to join me. I'm scared of them noticing this and realizing that I can't leak because I'm getting hard.

Anyone have the same issue? Anyone have any tips on how to get the better of my nerves and keep the demon dormant?

2. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just keep working on it until you have no issues with it. Do you have the same problem peeing with complete strangers?

3. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

you just have a silly shy pee-pee machine like me :/
    The hard on doesnt have to do anything there.

4. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    said it many times- do multiplication and long division in your head while you pee.

5. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Teach us to piss with no wood while in front of others :eek: LOL

Yes, seriously, you have to distract yourself if this is your problem. It can be done (you really can't wrestle with your mind, can you?)

6. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  7. joshua_ste

joshua_ste New Member

Albums:
    What's really embarrassing is when you're pee-shy and the guy in the adjacent stall is pee-shy also. An uncomfortable minute standing, lowering your eyes, shuffling your feet waiting for the pee to flow. I'm aware that he's pee-shy & vice-versa.

I don't know about urinals and hardons though. That seems like a separate issue.

8. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    You could be a no-wood-at-the-urinal coach.:biggrin1:

Take care, buddy.

9. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've gotten hard before while peeing next to other people. I don't know why my body reacts the way it does, but it is never like a 100% erection, so I can still pee. It will just come out slower.

I always feel awkward like, wow, does this person see how hard I am? He must think I am a creep.

Maybe this is why I never ever peek at the guy next to me while peeing. I don't want him to catch me looking with a hard cock in my hand.

10. maxcok

Gold Member

^ I'm surprised you react that way peeing next to another guy, see's how you're 100% straight and all.

11. wifeshubby

wifeshubby New Member

Na, they probly think you've been holdin' a piss awhile. I know if I'm on the road I'll get a pisshard real bad that won't go away till I piss. When that happens, rather than try to stand upside down to pee in a toilet, I just pull over and piss over a fence or bush. Hey I don't care .. a pisshard lasts quite a while and I aint'a holdin' no piss that long to use a public rest stop toilet. :biggrin1:

12. blue400

blue400 New Member

I have the same problem...even just knowing someone else is in the mensroom can be enough to make the flow stop...kinda weird but thats the way it is. I usually use a stall and the problem seems worse if its someone I know in the room.

13. everyonelooks

everyonelooks New Member

sounds like your friends are into piss...stop being shy and learn to show off your stream...you'd be suprised what great fun might result!!

14. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think I know what you mean acid. If I'm cruising someone or someone else is cruising me I'm not going to be able to go until I tell myself to relax.

15. MysteryMahn

Gold Member

I have this issue, yeah. Its not a sexual thing, and not a complete hardon, more of a semi, but it makes it difficult to pee. The moment someone else walks in I struggle to continue.

I recently posted about this in another thread, so I will copy it here.

I can't pee at urinals if there is someone else at a nearby urinal, it makes me major peeshy and gives me a bit of a semi. I remember about 2 years ago I was out drinking with some friends and I had to go pretty badly so I want to the urinals. All the urinals were taken apart from the 1 closest to the door, so I had to take that one. I was pretty drunk and I thought I would be fine as I was too drunk to worry about anyone looking...

Then it became increasingly obvious to me that the 2 guys at the sink behind me were not washing their hands, but watching the guys at the urinal. I started to get a bit hard, and one of them shouted "This guy here is having his own private party.", at which point everyone tried to look. Immediately after my friend walked in the door and clearly saw what was going on as I was putting it away, I rushed to quickly rinse my hand under the sink and walked out. A few minutes later my friend returned from the urinals and sat next to me, he looked at me and said "Those guys in there were freaks.".... Very uncomfortable experience, and only made it more difficult for me to pee in public.

16. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Involuntary erections. But hey, at least my penis works.

17. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's always been easy for me to pee outdoors with friends, but I've had issues being pee shy with the same friends when we're next to each other at the urinals in a mens room. Rarely, if ever, was there a problem with getting hard. The issue was getting the flow started. The problem seems to have faded away over time. I no longer have hesitation to pee in a urinal no matter who might be in the mens room.

18. Quast

Quast Active Member

Albums:
    I can't pee around other guys period, always got stares. Worst was when I lost it and asked the guy next to me if I could finish.

19. MysteryMahn

Gold Member

Anyone got any advice about getting over this problem?

20. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just reread this thread and it seems like as gay and/or a bisexual men we're caught in a bind. Getting a hard-on is the body's way of saying something!!? Yet, and this "sucks" (can't think of a better term right now) getting a hard-on in a public restroom is very problematic particularly in my neck of the woods where we have laws to prevent sexual activities in public restrooms. Don't know if this helps any.