Peeing With Other Guys

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hmmmm...
i do have a problem using urinals because i think it's gross to stand next to someone else's piss as it's coming from the source no less!
but getting hard ons during?
i dont think i could.
if i did i'd then develop the secondary issue of vomiting into the urinal.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had the same problem as described by acid and some of the others. It's not that I am getting turned on but I start to get a semi if someone else is near by. It's kinda like a self fulfilling prophesy. Being pee shy is psychological and the worst case scenario for it to happen is to get hard and be embarrassed...which then exactly what happens. Sometimes i'm able to pee with it sometimes not. I haven't found any great solutions other than if I have my earphones in and I'm listening to music. I can focus on the music and things go a little better.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know if this will work for you, but when I don't want to get a hardon, I jerk off at least once and sometimes twice before I go out. Of course you are screwed if you meet someone you want to have sex with :)

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen friends naked, and they were HOT and one of them had a particularly big dick, and he also has a killer body, I thought I'd fall over when I saw him naked for the first time but I didn't feel anything down there, first he's a friend, yeah I've fantasized with friends, maybe because I'm a bit needy when it comes to romantic relationships, so I feed off other people's relationships and I sorta feel a bit happy when they are nice to me, or at least nicer than usual... but they are still friends, I guess it would be weird.

Maybe I'm more controlled when it comes to getting erections in public, that never happened to me.

Maybe it's your peepee being scared stiff about being exposed in front of other peepees......Nah, I can't do it. Still have to mark territory by myself :)

Last edited by a moderator:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
me either...i am totally pee shy unless i really really have to go,
then i can do it anywhere lol.