PEEING

dewu: First post. It seems lately I am having trouble emptying my penis after I urinate. I try to force it all out just using my PC muscles, but it seems to be several drops still in there. It's kind of embarrising having to shake him so many times while standing at the urinal. If I don't, sometimes there is a visible wet spot in front of my pants. This has started happening within the last couple years. Any suggestions??

Thumper_10x7_CA: its funny you bring that up dewu, and WELCOME! Anyway, for about the past 7ish months I've been having a similar experience. I finish peeing and when I do a couple of good contractions to ensure it's all out, more and more keeps coming. I used to know when I was done and that was all the water in the hose, but now I have to do a couple of good shakes to make sure. Boy I hope I'm not on the road to a "Depends" life time supply! :-/ Though I see no real reason why this would happen now in my life. I'm only 33 and have a very healthy prostate and everything else associated with it. And I never have any kinds of "oops" moments those poor people in the commercials have. :eek:

Max

Sexy Member
Media
The longer (soft) you are the more there is trapped in the urethra, I should think. Better and less risky than shaking ---- 'milk' it all out with some firm strokes all the way up from the base.

chipster: I have exactly the same symptom. First noticed it in my late 20's to early 30's. I'm 47 now and it hasn't gotten any worst. I mentioned the symptoms to my Doc at an annual check-out. She didn't seem to think it was a problem, but I haven't been to a Urologist specifically for this.
I deal with it this way; rather than shake, I take my time, give a couple of good squeezes with my PC muscles, then reach under my balls and push up to force urine out of the low spot behind the scrotum. (I read this in "Men's Health" magazine). Finally I "milk" the shaft a couple of times and that seems to do the trick.
This all takes longer and is somewhat more conspicuous than one shake and tuck it in, but for me it's much preferable to visible spots or damp underwear.

tomarctus: Chipsters method of squeezing and milking works really well. Just take your time, relax and finish as well as you can. I think shaking can sometimes tense up the works too much to let the last drop out. Since I freeball I also dab the end with tissue or against the pocket fabric.

rangersean: Wow! The stuff I'm learning.

I just assumed it was me. Thanks guys.

throb919: Chipster--must've read that same "Men's Health' article. And it really does work.

namodomok: Same problem here guys...thought it was just me! Figureed it must have some thing to do with "aging"!! I'm 42. At home I usually dab with toilet paper, in public washrooms I just use the tail of my shirt!! I'm going to try Chipster's method though. More irritating that the wet spot on your pants is that little drip that runs down your leg when you start walking! (I'm a freeballer) It just makes you feel old!