Peeking at a Urinal

  • Thread starter deleted21133051
  • Start date
D

deleted21133051

Guest
So I know almost everyone does this. But has anyone ever been “caught” peeking at a urinal? What happened?
 
I am a horny fucker.. I’d be at the bar going to bathroom take a piss and try to peek at the guy next to me.. sometimes they’d turn around so can’t see it .. others will turn a little. Toward you so you can see it completely ..

few times I did it the guy gets pissed punch me and knock me on my ass and finish peeing on me telling me here you go A close up view.. I’d never get mad as I know I put myself in that position ..

Been a few times I be watching. And the guy would let me hold his dick while he pissed and it be fun as he pissed he’d get hard so I would have to make sure it stayed in bright position to be peeing in the urinal
 
TRUE STORY:

There were 6 toilets with no dividers and every single one was free. I used the one all the way to the left and just started peeing when this hot stud walks in and decided to pee RIGHT next to me even tho no one used the other urinals. He unzipped and let his package out, and then I mean PACKAGE. Damn boy. He had a massive soft cock and not only that, he had a huge set of low hangers. He let both his dick and balls hang out before he picked up his phone and started scrolling while he had everything on display. I know that I have a big soft dick but this guy was next level big. Been wondering if he saw my big dick and wanted to play a little comparison game cos it was impossible not to watch as he stood there right next to me with the biggest soft dick I've ever seen live. When I was done peeing I just had to take another look at his monster package. And just when I did he looked up from his phone and smiled at me. At this point I got it confirmed. He was a true exhibitionist! A damn hot one too!