Peeking at mens' armpits

digitalone

Admired Member
Media
I realise people have all sorts of turn ons, but when I see an attractive man, the first thing I observe is not their bulge or bum... it's their armpits. In summer, many straight (and gay) guys wear sleeveless tops, and there is a trend these days for the arm hole to be huge... all the way to the waist allowing a view of their armpits, sometimes nipples, a bit of chest hair, and the elastic band of their underwear.

I'll zoom right into their armpit to see if it's shaved, trimmed or hairy... if it's hairy, I observe the colour and wonder if it matches their crotch... I then wonder what it smells like.

Please help me validate that I'm not the only one with this strange infatuation with armpits?

digitalone

Admired Member
Media
I'm glad I am not the only one... was beginning to think how is it that I am turned on by something completely non-sexual like an armpit! Its hairy. it all looks the same. it supposedly smells like armpit.

Thanks for validating!! I'll continue to get pleasure from the view without feeling awkward then!!

jay230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I realise people have all sorts of turn ons, but when I see an attractive man, the first thing I observe is not their bulge or bum... it's their armpits. In summer, many straight (and gay) guys wear sleeveless tops, and there is a trend these days for the arm hole to be huge... all the way to the waist allowing a view of their armpits, sometimes nipples, a bit of chest hair, and the elastic band of their underwear.

I'll zoom right into their armpit to see if it's shaved, trimmed or hairy... if it's hairy, I observe the colour and wonder if it matches their crotch... I then wonder what it smells like.

Please help me validate that I'm not the only one with this strange infatuation with armpits?
Not strange at all. I’ve had a thing for armpits since puberty. I also find it extremely unattractive when guys shave their pits.

Here are two of my favourites who lost a lot of their attractiveness when they went hairless.

F84D4208-BB9A-420A-B9CB-70D62B11270F.jpeg

3D020A7A-FF10-4D30-B6CD-D61CBB2038FA.jpeg

planplancostaud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely love men's armpits, above all if they smell sweat, when I host a guy for sex, I always ask if he has a dirty tshirt in which he's sweated and if it smells his armpits, I love smelling the armpits spot when I am alone and I jerk off, it is my natural popper.

bangenge

Sexy Member
Media
A

ARE YOU ME??????

• Haha
Reactions: enriquehenry100

Totalshave

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I live in Louisiana and the only good thing about the hot as fuck humidity down here is that it's a great excuse to go sleeveless. It's hot to see any guy's pits on full display in a store or on the street. My eyes gravitate there too man! I l generally love smooth men, but all pits are interesting. To me, there's just something about a straight man that is confident enough to shave his pits and show them off since it is almost universally frowned on in the US. It takes a lot of balls to shave and share it all.

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i never shave or wash my armpits. never. when i am in the shower i use a wand in the shower and basically wash my face, hair and asshole , but never my armpits. I dont put soap on my feet , i rinse my feet with warm water but never wash them. Most of the time, i purposefully dont allow the water to even touch my armpits. i love the smell of my armpits, and my family does too. My stinkin size 12 feet are a turn on to my wife .

Reactions: ghost3129

cooltroy4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Sweetie, you are not the only one with this fetish. Although, I will admit that the first thing I look at is his ass. The next thing is whether or not he has a cloud of arm hair under his arms or if the gods are smiling down on me, if the hair under his arms is hanging down like clothes on a clothesline. I will do my level best to get close to him to see if I can smell it. I love underarm hair odor!

Reactions: melblad74

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sweetie, you are not the only one with this fetish. Although, I will admit that the first thing I look at is his ass. The next thing is whether or not he has a cloud of arm hair under his arms or if the gods are smiling down on me, if the hair under his arms is hanging down like clothes on a clothesline. I will do my level best to get close to him to see if I can smell it. I love underarm hair odor!
i love to see chest hair poking out of a shirt/tshirt - i also love checking out hairy legs on a guy - its a real turn on for me - i dislike the look of guys that shave their bodies ...

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
every inch of a mans body i one huge sex organ to me--i rememeber armpits the first time i sniffed and licked a guys armpit was after a ball game and he never used deodorant as he forgot to---i kissed him and then sniffed his sweaty neck i swear he swelled so nice-- then his chest---he raised his arms up and his pits wasnt to hairy but what was there was wet from sweating and i sniffed it and kissed it thenlicked it up both sides----other parts of him was sweaty that tasted so nice as well--- but tasting his pits made me realize a mans body is one huge sex organ

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i never wash my hairy arm pits; after the gym i'll wash my face, my ass, and hair, but i never let soap touch
my underarms. the smell is genuinely a turn -on, to me and anyone i sleep with. by the way, i have learned that even if i let warm water flow on my underarms, when i get out of the shower, the smell is still there.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love armpits too. I get so turned on seeing guys in tank tops hoping to get a look at their pits. Love furry ones.
It’s terrible when you know they have hairy ones but then shave them for a “look”.

armpits are probably one reason why I love watching male divers and gymnasts.

so damn hot!