Peeking at Urinal

joj

Experimental Member
Media
I don't really care as long as people aren't obvious about it. If they make it obvious, or make a comment, I find it annoying.

I also noticed that some men don't care to bring out their dicks completely in urinal while peeing.. I thought that should be kind of masculine show-off feeling associate with this action,,heh isn't it?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like anything - it depends on the man. I always try to be discreet. I never comment on what I see in a pubic place - i.e. I would not consider a gay bar public - a st8 bar however would be different. I don't mind others looking and I've had a few people be really awed by what they saw.

People can be easily entrapped in a urinal / public restroom situation. I always go out of my way to avoid any possible misunderstanding that could cause a problem.

The sitcom Blackish did a bit on what the rules are for guys using a urinal - when its okay to use the one directly next to someone and when it is not. Funny.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What will be your reaction if you see someone watching your dick in urinal then?

Depends how they were doing it if they were trying to peak I would turn away so they couldn't see if they were blatantly looking and getting to close I'd ask what the he'll is wrong with them push them away from me

Reactions: Yellow777

joj

Experimental Member
Media
Yep. This. ^^

If he persisted, he'd most likely finish up his evening explaining to the E.R. nurse how he got his arm broken.

I peeked many dicks at urinals and in my experience only guys with small size dicks might get offended a bit,,, obviously because they are not confident of their size...:cool:

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I peeked many dicks at urinals and in my experience only guys with small size dicks might get offended a bit,,, obviously because they are not confident of their size...:cool:

Then, I'm sure you'll be shocked to hear that your idiotic theory is wrong.
Had you bothered to look at the dozens of pictures and vids on my page and the page of my gf,snarky_succubus,..You wouldn't have looked quite so foolish.

Another douchebag with under 100 posts saying something stupid. What a shock.
Creep

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

bigred0818

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would a straight man be OK with a gay guy gawping at their dick? Give them some respect, save it for a gay bar and stop being so weird. Actually, fuck it, look at them as much as you want! Hopefully you'll get a smack in the eyeball... Then you'll get your answer. There's nowt like practical learning! And that's coming from a gay man.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I am just old fashioned, I enter the lavatory to use it, not be looked at or view others. I always try to observe the one urinal over rule, so if there are other free urinals and someone decides to use the one next to mine, I tend to be cautions.

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I am just old fashioned, I enter the lavatory to use it, not be looked at or view others. I always try to observe the one urinal over rule, so if there are other free urinals and someone decides to use the one next to mine, I tend to be cautions.
i have to agree. I always apply this rule. I've had a few glances and sometimes they keep looking.

Not that i am huge compared to most on here, but i'm pretty fat and sometimes my balls get in the way and so my cock gets forced out a bit further than others.

Always feel self concious at that point. I do get it all out somtimes if the practical but it needs to be a secluded urinal where i feel comfortable. See this pic for an idea of what i mean:

http://www.lpsg.com/members/auswang...pdated)/900016-hanging-out-at-the-urinal.html