ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here are some pics of the urinals at Musilac, an open-air music festival in France a couple of weeks ago. Several containers with these urinals (no dividers) were all over the place in plain view. Women had similar containers but with closed cabins.
There was lots of beer all the time, so peeing was quite frequent. As you can see everyone was very relaxed about it (love Europe!) and peeking was casually done while chatting continued. In short, this confirmed the assumption that in Europe it is commonly accepted that men have penises, need to pee, and that it´s it's just part of life (and that someone seeing your cock does not make it fall off).

Design wise I like that structure is functional, it allows many people to relieve themselves rapidly so that others can use the facility.
You noted that peeking was casually done, many posters have said that if someone takes a quick peek or glance then there is no problem. I see a potential problem if this were used in the states, as all it would take is one prev to plant himself in a good visual vantage point and observe the users as they went along their way; or more likely in this age of instant video, some guys will pretend to be on the phone and secretly tape anyone using the adjacent water closet.

There is always the potential for some kind of Lewed or Lascivious / Indecent Exposure charge being leveled if someone turns sideways to the urinal and the general crowd can see or God help you if a minor is even remotely present. You said beer was present at the event. So the synergistic effect of opportunity plus alcohol will surely increase the probability of someone doing something stupid

Last, someone gets taped using the water closet, views themselves on the internet, then sues the owner of the porta john or the event promoter for not ensuring his privacy.

So on one hand I give it a thumbs up and the other hand a thumbs down.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was out for Sunday Funday last night and this thread flashed through my head. I was at a club with two urinal that are very close together, with no divider.

I didn't intentionally follow anyone in, but I had a few beers, so I had to pee quite a bit. Twice, later in the evening, really drunk guys stared long enough I said "It's a nice one, huh?' One of these guys even asked me how big it got hard. I lied and said 9 1/2 inches, to which he said "Holy fuck!"

I ended up next to five different guys and could tell they all took a peck. Since I was looking too, I knew I outclassed them all.

Juvenille, but fun. :)

ImChuck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm allways able to shield mine so others can't see it, but a few times I've noticed the other guy standing back a little from the urinal with his dick fully displayed...obviously trying to start something. For me I just keep my eyes focused on my business and leave when finished.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a big deal. We've all done it. If I notice someone peeking, and I feel like it, I might put my hands on my hips to let it hang and let it flow. A little bit of exhibitionism. But that's it - just for fun. Never had any problems.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago there were still trough urinals and few had dividers compared to now. I once had a guy blatantly watching me so I moved my hand closest to him away and let him watch the whole process which he did. Thought it was funny. Also once stepped up to a urinal next to a dude not peeing but just shaking his massive cock, it was hanging down but was so big, my poor flaccid dick was like 2" and I bet he was at least 7".

Years ago there were still trough urinals and few had dividers compared to now. I once had a guy blatantly watching me so I moved my hand closest to him away and let him watch the whole process which he did. Thought it was funny. Also once stepped up to a urinal next to a dude not peeing but just shaking his massive cock, it was hanging down but was so big, my poor flaccid dick was like 2" and I bet he was at least 7".

Yup, the troughs used to be the norm.

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
These days, there are usually dividers between urinals so you can't check out the guy next to you. But in my experience, when there is no divider, guys will usually take a quick glance over. It's sort of like a "hello" when they glance at your dick. I don't mind at all.

One time, a guy started jerking off next to me while looking at my dick. It made me really nervous because I was worried somebody would walk in and I'd get in trouble. But it made me hard so I stayed and let him jerk his. I didn't jerk mine but it made me so horny that I ended up cumming out a single stroke. Then I zipped up and got the hell out of there.

It was a really hot experience though.

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can't say that I have ever intentionally looked at someone's junk but sometimes where urinals are tight it just happens... Don't really think much about it. I guess if someone wants to look at mine so be it and probably wouldn't notice if they did anyway.

Reactions: Mr Fixit

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my part of the world, urinals with dividers are a rarity. So it's always possible for another guy to check you out. Doesn't bother me greatly. I'm there to piss and leave. The only time I can recall "peeking" is when it became obvious that a guy beside me was stroking himself.

Reactions: pepinogrande