Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only look if the guy is standing in a way that it is easily seen. Lots of guys don't mind others taking a peak. One of the biggest dicks I've ever seen was a guy standing a good two feet away from the urinal while he peed. He was at least 10 inches long ands for thick as fuck. he was soft for sure. It was a thing of beauty!

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some dudes just have to oook or take a peek. I was pickung up a buddy at Union Station in Los Angeles and had to take a leak i went to the urnsls which were 1950's style to the floor no dividers. As i stepped up there i noticed a dude on the next urnal. He was totally obvious looking at my cock as i pulled it out. I pull it out over my waistband balls and all i freed the pee his eyes were looking straight at my cock.and balls. Some dudes just have to look

I don't really care as long as people aren't obvious about it. If they make it obvious, or make a comment, I find it annoying.

Agreed. I'll notice another hung guy but would never make it obvious.

I have mixed feelings about this. When I'm peeing, I feel a little vulnerable; like I can't escape or move when it's happening. I also don't feel that a public restroom is a very sexual environment especially when there are a lot of guys using it at the same time: at a rock concert, a football, basketball or baseball game or a large rally. But I have seen guys waving their dicks around at urinals in various more quiet restrooms. But I have to say if the guy is attractive and well-hung, it's hard not to notice when he's showing off.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll glance over... once in a while. Usually don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

I do kind believe we all ( most ) do have a look once in a while, straight or gay.

I pretty much don't care if a guy looks for a moment. Now in a gay bar, things can be -way- different.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Discretion is the key here. I would never want to make anyone uncomfortable, so staring is out. I don't think that there is anything wrong with a quick glance. There have been a few times that I could tell that a dude wanted to show off, so I took a longer look.

It doesn't bother me if others look at me while I pee. I honestly don't care.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Young jocks are so modest today, They really cover it up at the urinal. But it is super silly to be super modest about your cock, even if you're small-hung. All boys have the same parts: firehose and a nutsack. It's not like I'm going to see something I never saw before.
perfectly said, including the ack to those with small pieces. I teach my boys modesty when with ladies, manliness when with guys. All dads should.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two weeks ago when I went for a piss at the railway station, a guy and his three friends come in after me. They unzip and pull out. He says quite loudly: 'Jesus that looks fucking lethal'. Three heads turn in my direction. The offender was pretty handsome and a bit drunk, with actually quite nice cock himself. Then I heard my voice say without thinking: 'that's ok, we can start slowly, I'm not a rapist'.

Then one of his friends, quick as a flash comes back with: 'it's all good man, you can't rape the willing'. Fucking hilarious.

D

deleted645791

I don't care if someone peaks. I'm there to take a piss and get out as fast as possible, without getting piss on my clothes, so you will get an eye full of dick and balls if you look because I whip it all out, and I don't give a fuck who sees because a urinal is a legit place where I can comfortably do that. I don't peak because I don't care what others are packing, although there have been a few occasions when someone has caught my eye because they were massive, and sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me and I take a quick peak to compare. 99.99 percent of the other times I'm oblivious to what anyone else is doing in there, or if they are even looking at my dick, since I'm trying to get done and out ASAP because bathrooms are gross.

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was taking a leak when a guy bellied up to the adjacent urinal and unzipped. In a departure from the usual custom of not striking up a conversation with another urinator, he exclaimed "damn that water's cold". I had no idea what he meant and so I glanced over and saw he was of normal size and was no where close to dangling in the water. Thinking fast, I answered "yeah, and deep too".

More on topic, I am always interested in discretely stealing glances at the usually concealed body parts of either gender.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy all the looks, and usually undo my belt, unzip and haul my balls and cock out so everything is on display if they want to look at it. But sometimes I'll pee with just the head exposed which really gets some strange looks and interesting comments. The last time I did this there was only 1 guy at the urinal, and he told me I was being a tease. So I unbuckled, unzipped and hauled all my shit out for him to see. I asked him if that was better, he thanked me and said "you have no idea" and took a picture with his phone.
head-out-001-jpg.899077

BigCocksDeserveMyWorship

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I enjoy all the looks, and usually undo my belt, unzip and haul my balls and cock out so everything is on display if they want to look at it. But sometimes I'll pee with just the head exposed which really gets some strange looks and interesting comments. The last time I did this there was only 1 guy at the urinal, and he told me I was being a tease. So I unbuckled, unzipped and hauled all my shit out for him to see. I asked him if that was better, he thanked me and said "you have no idea" and took a picture with his phone.
head-out-001-jpg.899077
I feel like I'm going to come across big foot long before I ever come across another man as Hung as you omfg :)

Reactions: MateHung