Peeking at Urinals

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
is completely wrong. i dont see how people can sleep at night after doing that. its not for you to look at. that's his business. i always see guys on this board talking about how they peek at urinals and in showers.... its wrong. if you were straight you wouldn't want a gay guy looking at you.

PLEASE STOP IT!

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you catch someone doing it, just flick your penis up towards them quickly and hit em in the eye. that'll teach em.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not illegal. I don't see how it's immoral. On what do you base your assessment that it's wrong? Relax and let em look is my philosophy. You check out the car another guy drives, the woman he's with, how much money he seems to have, etc. We guys are always about competition no matter what we are doing. Basically, it all boils down to whose is bigger, man. Sure, we all know it's about more than that, but at a basic level, that's what we are all judging in some form.

So, when I check out a guy at a urinal or in the gym locker room, or I'm checked out, we're just competing a bit. Besides, look at males all through nature. We're always showing off to either attract a mate or show dominance, or both. So if I check out a guy and see that my cock is bigger than his (and better yet, he sees mine is bigger, too), then I'm in a dominant position. And that's what it's about on some level for sure.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's just a penis. I have one and you have one. They probably look a little different, but they both do the same thing.

In my opinion, there are urinals and there are stalls. Take your pick at which one you want to use.

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not illegal. I don't see how it's immoral. On what do you base your assessment that it's wrong? Relax and let em look is my philosophy. You check out the car another guy drives, the woman he's with, how much money he seems to have, etc. We guys are always about competition no matter what we are doing. Basically, it all boils down to whose is bigger, man. Sure, we all know it's about more than that, but at a basic level, that's what we are all judging in some form.

So, when I check out a guy at a urinal or in the gym locker room, or I'm checked out, we're just competing a bit. Besides, look at males all through nature. We're always showing off to either attract a mate or show dominance, or both. So if I check out a guy and see that my cock is bigger than his (and better yet, he sees mine is bigger, too), then I'm in a dominant position. And that's what it's about on some level for sure.

Very well written!
I live in Europe, peeking usual.
And it is a competition!
I have a small one and let me say 90% of the bigger guys turned
around a bit to give me a better look or to show, who has won the competition.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
is completely wrong. i dont see how people can sleep at night after doing that. its not for you to look at. that's his business. i always see guys on this board talking about how they peek at urinals and in showers.... its wrong. if you were straight you wouldn't want a gay guy looking at you.

PLEASE STOP IT!

Someone peeking at u taking a piss at a urinal is wrong - but it's okay for guys to look at your hard dick in pictures you post on the internet??? :tongue:
LOL!!! Duuuuuuuude...think about it....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Peeking in Person is totally incorrect!!!!!!

Peeking on the Internet is O.K.????????

The originator of this thread has never taken a shower in a group situation. Of that I am confident. No High School Gym Class or Basic Training. Looking never made anyone homo or hetro!!!!!

As someone else stated, all throughout Nature, Males show their stuff.

I have never seen a shy horse!!!! When nature calls they roll that thing out and do their business.

Sure there are standards of decorum, but a group shower is not the place for standards which prevent looking.

Why, way back when urinals were troughs. Anyone could see the person next to them with a mere glance.

Check out urinals on the internet. Some allow more exposure than others.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Looking at someone in the urinals is fucking rude. Personally I don't give a shit and anyone's welcome to have a gander (no touchy touchy), but one day you'll end up looking down at a homophobe or some violent guy and get seriously hurt. Too right aswell.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
??? If you stop peeking at other guys, maybe you won't notice them peeking at you.

Men are curious. If it really bothers you, use the stalls.

Well look it at this way, if I guy crept into a women's urinal to look at them pissing, it'd be perversion and etc, but if a guy did it to another guy it's acceptable?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well look it at this way, if I guy crept into a women's urinal to look at them pissing, it'd be perversion and etc, but if a guy did it to another guy it's acceptable?
No, it's not really a perversion. We aren't (unless we're perverts) going out of our way (for instance - going somewhere we don't belong like in your scenario) to look. If a guy is standing next to you, wanking and/or not trying to take a piss, that's going out of his way to look and is a perversion.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

PLEASE STOP IT!

No, if I was straight, I wouldn't be using the urinal because homos like to look at guys dicks at urinals.

It's your bad that you didn't think that far in advance. Stop showing off your cock and then you can have something to complain about.

I tooold him! *jerks neck back and forth like a banjee girl*