Peeking at Urinals

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by gcbenji0, Aug 29, 2007.

1. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Sorry, it's a fact. Most guys look, not out of 'perversion' or even sexuality but just out of pure curiousity.

2. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, you go gurrrl! *pursed lips* Mmhhmm!

3. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    It's a game, I tell you, and I want to make sure I'm winning it. Dominance is the name of the game, and if mine is bigger, I'm dominant. If yours is, then I'll find some other means of comparison where I'm better so I'll be dominant again.

Really, it's so simple. By the way, if the 8 in your name is your cock size, then, well, I'm probably better educated, drive a nicer car, and make more money than you do.

I win.

4. B_blogboardbusters

B_blogboardbusters New Member

I have NEVER looked and I dont think I've ever wanted to.

5. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    I'd say that most peeking is caused by guys being at the urinal who are too big to hide it, or don't want to cover up. I walk into public restrooms and can see some guys without even trying or being anywhere near the urinals. Everybody knows how to cover up. If you're worried about someone checking you out, you're more than able to prevent it.

This is an argument that neither side can win. Some guys don't care, some do. Anti-peeking advocates in this thread will say it's an invasion of privacy, rude, disgusting, or even an unwanted homosexual advance. More reasonable people will recognize that it's useless to argue about, because there never will be one universal opinion on how people should behave around penises in public places.

6. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Well said Quite Irate...

7. mattyacht

mattyacht New Member

I see why you feel that way.

8. mattyacht

mattyacht New Member

Here is a word of wisdom for you.

"WHEN PEOPLE RIDE A HIGH HORSE, HYPOCRISY IS RIGHT THERE TO BITE THEM ON THE ASS!!!"

You would never post a pic of your cock on the internet? Your idol Marky Mark did and I bet you've seen it too.

9. handsome_anselm

handsome_anselm New Member

I have a big cock and I love for people to stare at it; not just peek at it. I like for people to stare at my cock anywhere; especially when I visit urinals.
    I like to stare at mens' cocks and their crotches as well. No harm is done!
    --9x7

10. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

What makes you think it's only gay guys who are peaking? I'm straight and I've peaked. I've seen other straight guys peak at me. Most gay guys I've known have used stalls because they're too self-conscious about it. Most straight guys I've known would piss in front of a crowd of people because they are not self-concious and don't give a shit who is looking. I'm in the latter category. Take a peak (not a "peek") all you want; I don't give a shit.

11. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

I have a lot of trouble believing this. Not even when you were in grade school? And any man who has gone to a gym has at some point glanced down at another man's penis at least once. I can't believe how paranoid some of you sound.

12. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:
    To the anti-peekers, you're all crazy wackos.

If somebody dropped to their kness besides you at the urinal and started to lick their lips and make "Whoa-baby, mmmm!" kind of suggestive noises them maybe you have a case for unsettling behaviour that might be seen as innapropriate, but if the guy next to you glances across out of the corner of his eye, not even turning his head...then you are way too self conscious.

If you insist on standing at a urinal and pissing, as is your right, then make a better job of trying to be less visible, turn into the corner of the urinal, lean your groin in, wear a trench coat, opt for a burka. Or better still carry around a bottle so you can piss into that...but then; you know there are some people who are into piss, and your probably driving them wild with desire and lust. Save it till you get home. There's a good boy.

Or just get a better grip on reality....up to you!

13. Athleticman60516

Athleticman60516 New Member

Albums:
    And yet you post picturesof your dick here/ There is something a little bi-polar about your statement and then your real intent.

14. john2181

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

You do have a point there.

15. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very nice balls Athleticman.... very nice.

16. smalls

smalls New Member

Albums:
    A guy did that to me the other day and I think he was German! (I'd heard him speaking earlier)

17. appletree

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i totally sneak a peek whenever i can. it doesn't hurt anyone and i don't care if they are checking me out. as has been said it's only a penis and people are interested to see how they compare, i think it is totally ok.

18. Litning Boy

Litning Boy New Member

I like to peek. It's curiousity, at least usually. lolol

19. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to be piss shy and couldn't piss at a urinal if others were nearby. Now I could care less. I'm just an average guy. If other guys want to look, go ahead and look.

20. bigjedi

bigjedi New Member

Actually it is "peek"

If guys want to take a quick look at your dick out of the corner of their eye then that should be fine. Their objective is to check out the competition not to make you feel uncomfortable. If they do seem to be trying to make you uncomfortable, then ask them to stop or something.

Besides there are over 3 billion males in the world, do you really think that one post on one website will get your plea to all of them? And even if it did, how many would even care?

Really dumb post in my opinion...

I wasn't saying henry miller's post was dumb, I agree with him. I was having a go at the OP.

Draft saved Draft deleted