Peeking at Urinals

vietballa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just stand close to the urinal. You know, they have walls in between them for a reason. And if you catch a guy checking you out, just fucking punch him in the face. No biggie.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Peeking and staring. No problem. I do alot of peeking and staring...but not too much in urinals. Touching...NEVER. I did a lot of peeking and staring in gyms when I was working out. I wasn't scandalous with the looking. I would look when they weren't. :smile:

When I used to go clubbing at the local gay bar, I always respected guys. No touching unless given permission to otherwise.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Urinal etiquett" has always been a hurmorous curiosity. You'll see guys looking straight at the brick wall in front of them, maybe just inches infront of their nose, just to be absolutely CERTAIN they don't accidentlly catch a glimpse of some other guys' tool.

I'm taller than most men, and I do admit that I will take a curious peek to the left and right. being as tall as I am, it's easy without having to turn my head at all. I just need to look at my own peeter, then roll my eyes left and right.

One time, I caught a guy, much shorter than me, obviously taking a good look at my stuff while we were standing there doing our business. So I said out loud, "ARE YOU ENJOYING THE VIEW??" He quickly looked straight down at himself, zipped up, flushed, and left. He didn't ash his hands or anything.

I didn't mind...It's not a big deal to me. I don't try to hide myself. If somebody wants to look at mine, I consider it a compliment.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
is completely wrong. i dont see how people can sleep at night after doing that. its not for you to look at. that's his business. i always see guys on this board talking about how they peek at urinals and in showers.... its wrong. if you were straight you wouldn't want a gay guy looking at you.

PLEASE STOP IT!

Is he for real? This statement says more about the OP than the people peeping at urinals.