Peeking Friends

kewu9: Has anyone ever had a friend who was average that constantly went out of their way to see your dick?

I have this one friend who is always coming up to me in the locker room and looking straight at it and he always dares me to show people and i have caught him looking. We just got back from a trip and every time we took a pee break he would come in the bathroom, and just stand there and talk to me why i was doing my thing but he wouldnt piss at all just watch me

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that sounds like a bit more than a simple case of penis envy there. have you confronted him at all as to why he's being so forward about his interest?

kewu9: i've found out from a mutual friend who happens to be a girl that he is small in that area and ive seen it one night it poped out of his boxers sticking straight up it looked like my pinky fringer

kewu9: i mean im not that huge soft but he is supposudly just 4.5 hard from what i here

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I've said before, me and all my friends (dudes and chicks) chane in front of each other all the time, and double up in th shower when we stay at my friend's mom's beach house. There's usually like, 12-14 of us there, and if we showered one by one, we'd be outta hot water by like, the 7th or 8th showerer. And the partnering is random, half of us drop our names into a hat, and the other half draws the name. And no, nothin sexual has ever come of it, except when I was with my ex Katie, but that's a different story.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
My friends have watched me masturbating twice, that they've told me about. Both times they were far away though (on the shed roof, then at the window) so I don't know if they saw much. That's about it, and my crotch has been grabbed a few times.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best friend, who's also hetero, has seen me and isn't intimidated by my size at all, makes no blind effort to show me off. But there have been some other retards with less maturity who at the 1st glance have practically used the PA in HS to announce my size. It was overwhelming at first, but then I adjusted, gained more respect, and dates. I might add that the respect and dates didn't spring from my endowement, but it contributed it's part. Oh, and on a footnote, the guys who drew attention to my size were jocks with wee willies.

Reactions: elpingon

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
My boys and I go on road trips all the time and go to the same gym so we see each other changing all the time...And of course I am sure we all have seen each others packages...I think it is natural to want to look and somewhat compare - and my friends who are way bigger than I - I don't get the penis envy - I am happy for them...I don't mind being on the average size - never had a problem w/it or complaints...

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My sons and I change in front of each other all the time. They have friends over and we all swim naked. I think its very natural for men to look at other man and have no problem showing what I have nor do my sons. However I and my sons get lots of stares from there friends and mine.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I have no problem being naked in front of other guys. I'm more modest around the ladies, but that's just me.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a friend who is obsessed with my penis. He is always telling me that he just wants to see it in person. I should also mention that this guy is also straight. Perhaps his fascination stems from him wanting a larger penis or perhaps he has always had a yearning to hold one besides his own. I'm not sure. I know that he feels comfortable with me as we have had many an in-depth conversation and perhaps that comfort has allowed him to open up about things that he wouldn't normally open up to other people about.

Was that a ramble or what!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend who is obsessed with my penis. He is always telling me that he just wants to see it in person.

OK......OK, everyone.
Its MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I admit it.
So now lets just move on. :p :blink:
LOL

Seriously, jeep...let the guy see it. Put him out of his misery. ^_^

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 9 2005, 11:59 PM
I have a friend who is obsessed with my penis. He is always telling me that he just wants to see it in person.

OK......OK, everyone.
Its MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I admit it.
So now lets just move on. :p :blink:
LOL

[post=281675]Quoted post[/post]​

I know this is like, WAY off-topic, but you DO look like Bruce Willis, Jeff :blink:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haa.
In that picture i sorta do, i've realized.
But, it is just the way the pic caught me...

Through the years i've been told i look like Matthew Broderick,
and even Donny Osmond,
but now...i'm Bruce Willis.
hee.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 10 2005, 02:39 PM
Haa.
In that picture i sorta do, i've realized.

Through the years i've been told i look like Matthew Broderick,
and even Donny Osmond,
but now...i'm Bruce Willis.
hee.
[post=281757]Quoted post[/post]​
I think you are WAY cuter than Bruce Willis! :D

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 10 2005, 04:59 AM
[post=281675]Quoted post[/post]​
Perhaps I shall someday. I just think it's kinda weird that he has an obsession with my cock. I dunno, maybe I should start a fan club for it or something! hahaha Just kidding! :rolleyes:

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Feb 10 2005, 08:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Feb 10 2005, 08:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-txquis@Feb 10 2005, 02:39 PM
Haa.
In that picture i sorta do, i&#39;ve realized.

Through the years i&#39;ve been told i look like Matthew Broderick,
and even Donny Osmond,
but now...i&#39;m Bruce Willis.
hee.
[post=281757]Quoted post[/post]​
I think you are WAY cuter than Bruce Willis&#33; :D
[post=281781]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Me too TX.