Peeking Friends

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:D
You guys make me feel great.

I'm the type of horndog that would let you all peek at my penis.
Or anything else for that matter.
LOL

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 10 2005, 06:39 AM
Haa.
In that picture i sorta do, i've realized.
But, it is just the way the pic caught me...

Through the years i've been told i look like Matthew Broderick,
and even Donny Osmond,
but now...i'm Bruce Willis.
hee.
[post=281757]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey, anything's better than Donny Osmond.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I am averaged size and, although i very much admire large cocks, guys with large cocks don't usually make me jealous.

There is one exception, however. At the gym, when I see a young teen ager (like 14 or so, with a large penis -- much larger than mine -- I can't help getting this jealous feeling.....I mean -- what the F***, he's so young and so blessed!

:(

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by eyemready@Feb 11 2005, 02:21 PM
I am averaged size and, although i very much admire large cocks, guys with large cocks don't usually make me jealous.

There is one exception, however. At the gym, when I see a young teen ager (like 14 or so, with a large penis -- much larger than mine -- I can't help getting this jealous feeling.....I mean -- what the F***, he's so young and so blessed!

:(
[post=282059]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I've always been all "It's not the cock that makes the man". Size doesn't mean shit if yer a fuckin ass. Also, I've always held pride in mine. and I know mine's not the biggest. Actually, I'm happy with my size, and I hope I don't grow anymore.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEING NAKED OR SHOWING YSELF TO ANYONE. THE LOCKER ROOM IS ONE OF THE ONLY PLACES LEFT WHERE MEN CAN BE JUST THAT.
GROWING UP I FEEL GREATFUL THAT MY FAMILY WAS VERY OPEN AND NUDITY WAS NO BIG DEAL. I HAD QUESTIONS THEY WERE ANSWERED ABOUT SEX OR NUDITY. I REMEMBER ONCE WHEN I WAS FOUR I SAID TO MY FATHER WHEN IS MIONE GOING T BE BIG LIKE THAT MANS. HE JUST SAID IN A FEW YEARS.
I FEEL SAD FOR GUYS WHO HAD TO GROW UP W/ SOME TYPE OF STIGMA ATTACHED TO THE FACT THAT NUDITY WAS BAD.
GUY'S UST BE YOURSELVES BIG SMALL WHATEVER. B)

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Feb 10 2005, 10:56 AM
I think you are WAY cuter than Bruce Willis! :D
[post=281781]Quoted post[/post]​
I was going to say the same thing myself!

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I've been on the "peeking" end before. I had this good friend who I saw once, briefly, in a public shower and I almost dropped dead at the sight of it. After that, I always wanted to get a better look at it. We were close enough that I felt comfortable asking to see it, and I did... well, he got really freaked out. And no, he never showed it to me. lol. That was four years ago.

He knew I was going through a really weird time, psychologically, so I think that made things twice as awkward for him.

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 8 2005, 10:47 AM
My sons and I change in front of each other all the time. They have friends over and we all swim naked. I think its very natural for men to look at other man and have no problem showing what I have nor do my sons. However I and my sons get lots of stares from there friends and mine.
[post=281130]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice that your sons have inherited an important thing from you. Thanks goodness one is not small. That would be a real bummer for him. and BTW quite the bulge pic of you ! :unsure:

SickBoy: I'm larger than most but in my larve form its quite a bit smaller than average. So I don't like it displayed. Sometimes it turtles (of tortoises maybe it terrapins) during physical exams. Something to do with catholic school i think.
If that's not enough I'm black and i'm sure one days i'll hear "Aren't you guys supposed to be big"? Well at least I'm knocking down the streotypes. On the postiive side I recently dated a women from the next office. She overstates a bit (but its her perception ) and now I have some cool nick names and Men and Women check me out. Which is way cool :)